“Love the atmosphere” 3 of 5 stars
Review of The Old Spaghetti Factory

The Old Spaghetti Factory
727 North First Street, Saint Louis, MO 63102 (Downtown)
(314) 621-0276
Neighborhood: Downtown
Evansville, Indiana, United States
“Love the atmosphere”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

For our ladies trip we wanted dinner downtown and close to our hotel. We decided to go to Spaghetti Factory. I enjoyed the atmosphere and decor of the establishment more than I did the food. The food had nice portions but it wasnt the best Italian food I have had. Nice place to bring the family and kids or even a date for the weekend but dont expect your tastebuds to be explode from flavor.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Johnston City, Illinois
“Been here countless times. ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

I prefer to always try a local favorite rather than chain place when I travel, but my family likes this place so I have been here several times. And I must say, for a "chain" it's quite good. The mazithra cheese and brown butter is just ridiculously good. LOVE the house pesto ranch dressing (always order it on the side so you get more of it). I also always order a pint of the dressing to go so I can enjoy it at home. Also, if you order an Italian cream soda you get to keep the souvenir glass it comes in (i have quite a collection built up now). I've never been disappointed with the food here, so I would recommend it to anyone looking for a quick chain place to grab a meal.

And don't forget your free scoop of ice cream at the end! Spumoni, of course!

Myrtle Beach, sc
“Italian with a twist”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

I thoroughly enjoyed our visit this past month and had my all time favorite "brown butter and mizithra" over spaghetti. I always add a side of meat sauce over the top to moisten it up and bring out the full flavor. I can't describe the tastes and textures that this gastronomic chemistry creates but it's amazing. Love the spumoni ice cream as a finisher. It's always a great dining experience and love taking our now fully grown sons back for a visit.

Aurora, Colorado
“Great food, great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

Food was fantastic, seated quickly, and the service was great. I couldn't have asked for more. My wife and I celebrated our 20th anniversary on the road, this helped it be a little more of a festive occasion.

Visited June 2014
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Great Food and Service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

We went here during our recent trip to St. Louis and it was delicious! The food was delicious and well prepared, and the portions were large-definitely a great value for your money. The atmosphere is unique and interesting- a historic vibe, very chilled and relaxed. You always have something cool to look at no matter where you sit in the restaurant. The service we received was awesome- we made reservations and were seated quickly. Our server was very nice and attentive.

• Visited May 2014