“Great linguini lombardo” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Private Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Private Dining
“Great linguini lombardo”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

I've eaten here before - it's my favorite place if I'm staying in St. Louis by the airport. Wow, the linguini lombardo is awesome. I had the calamari starter this time and was not impressed. It was a little cold and the sauce was a little bland and watery. But, you should come here. The atmosphere is really nice too.

Visited February 2014

San Antonio TX
“Excellent food, service and reasonably priced”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

Excellent service, fresh bread and all entries were well prepared. Menu has great variety and everyone at our table was satisfied. Excellent food at reasonable prices…which is an unusual combination at many establishments. Right next to Drury Inn at the airport.

Visited December 2013
LombardosSTL, General Manager at Lombardo's Restaurant, responded to this review, December 5, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate all feedback and are glad you and your party enjoyed themselves here at Lombardo's. We welcome you back next time you are in St. Louis.
Thanks,
Patrick
Waterloo, il
“fantastic hospitality”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

I should have written this a year ago. Great food and service. When waiter overheard we were running late to a concert at the Peabody, the manager had worker take us over in his personal car to ensure we made it on time! U can not be that for personal customer service. Have been telling this to friends along with how good the food is.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Perfectly serviceable”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

I was staying at the Drury Inn, literally about 30 feet away, and needed someplace to eat. The reviews of Lombardo's seemed mixed, so I wasn't sure what to expect. My experience was... fine. Was the sauce on the lasagna particularly tasty? Not really. But it was fine, and the chicken soup appetizer was quite good, and the wine list was adequate. All in all, just what I needed on a short business trip, and no cab ride necessary. Sometimes good enough is, well, good enough.

Visited October 2013
Naples, Florida
“They customized my dinner.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

Lombardo's was just a few blocks from my hotel, so I walked there for an early dinner. Their menu looked good, but I wondered if I could customize my order. The waiter was most accommodating and made the adjustments I wanted for both my salad and my entree. The food was great and the bill did not exceed my expectations. Based on my experience I'd highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited October 2013