“Delicious! ” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Fitz's

Fitz's
6605 Delmar Blvd, Saint Louis, MO 63130-4504 (Formerly Fitz's Soda Bar & Grill)
+1 314-726-9555
Dining options: Dessert, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
“Delicious! ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

What a cool place! I've done brewery tours but there's something nostalgic about being served draft root beer.

Also shared the fried pickles and hummus. All were delicious. Great service with a smile. No complaints.

Louisville, Kentucky, United States
“Expected more :(”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

Two days before our trip to Saint Louis, I found Fitz's on tripadvisor and knew we had to go there. The trip was to celebrate my daughter's fourth birthday, and I couldn't wait to see the look on her face when they brought out a giant float just for her. Only.... we never ordered one. After waiting in the cramped space up front for nearly an hour, we were seated at a small table upstairs RIGHT BESIDE A POOL TABLE occupied by a group of 5 or 6 kids who, I'm just guessing here, knew nothing about billiards. Needless to say, our time there was loud and annoying! I had the pulled pork nachos, after thinking it'd be good to try something new... It wasn't. My fiance's pepper jack burger was delicious, so I had a serious case of entree envy. But my daughter had no interest in her birthday meal. She picked around on her burger and completely refused to eat more of her "smiley fries" after her first bite. They were cold and gross, so I didn't blame her. The waiter took forever to come our way, and only refilled our drinks once. By the time my fiancé was finished, I was just ready to leave. No floats for us, thanks, goodbye!

• Visited October 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Fair Haven, New Jersey
“Fun place for burgers, rootbeer and ice cream.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

We were there Saturday night of the World Series game 3, St Louis vs Boston, so the crowd was lively. The staff were really friendly. The kids enjoyed it very much. My wife thought her burger was good, but not great. I liked the meatloaf. My younger kids enjoyed the chicken strips and fries.

Definitely get the rootbeer or cream soda. I usually drink diet Coke, but I had the rootbeer. It's great. Also, the floats and shakes are phenomenal. I would say dinner was good and dessert was great. We'll return next time were in St. Louis.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Nashville, Tennessee
“A Classic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

This place was very fun. The kids and parents loved it. The rootbeer was great. You would think the food at a place like this would just be ok but it was fabulous. The quantity was huge. The service was fantastic. You have to go if you go to St Louis.

Visited October 2013
Monroe, New York
“Fun atmosphere, good food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

Food was good and there were plenty of gluten free options on the menu with gluten free fries too which is a nice treat! The bun was very tasty too and didn't crumble beneath the burger which is not so common with g-free buns. My sister had a chicken sandwich which she very much enjoyed.

You get to watch them bottle the root beer which is pretty cool and makes this atmosphere very fun.

The root beer was yummy and you get a bottomless mug which arrives frosty! If you're not from the area it's nice because you get to taste the different flavors of the Fitz's brand for one price.

• Visited September 2013