“Fill 'er Up!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fitz's

Fitz's
6605 Delmar Blvd, Saint Louis, MO 63130-4504 (Formerly Fitz's Soda Bar & Grill)
+1 314-726-9555
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Dessert
Chicago, Illinois
“Fill 'er Up!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

After our family tour of the Budweiser brewery, we wanted to visit a place the kids could enjoy, and we got all that we wanted at Fitz's. huge portions of delicious food, and fantastic sodas brewed on premises. We went home with a mixed case of pop to enjoy at home. Fantastic place! Do not miss the gigantic root beer float...we got ours to go, and actually split one float between our three kids (they were kind enough to divide it into three to go cups) since they were so big, and our kids so small. Loved this place!

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Chicago, Illinois
“Soda Microbrewing at its best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

This is great place to take kids to eat. There is typically bottling going on that the kids can watch. You can get a wide variety of sodas and floats. The burger here are also very good.

Visited June 2013
Jacksonville, North Carolina
“So much fun!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

We had a large group (including 7 kids) and were seated upstairs by the games. I really appreciated this so we could watch the kids while we waited for food. Out of the group, favorites for this visit were pulled pork nachos and (seasonal) key lime soda. And of course, everyone loved their desserts! Our server was very nice and patient and food came out quickly. I will definitely be visiting Fitz's every time I'm in St. Louis. I even bought 2 4 packs of soda to take home!

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Singapore
“Burgertastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

What a great place for a family lunch! Yummy burgers (beef and veggie), draft root beer and my first experience with the delightful fried pickle! We had a few burgers whilst on our 1 month stay in St Louis but this was the best one washed down with draft root beer. We sampled the new 'Coffee Cola' which sounds weird but is marvellous, and finished of with a huge root beer float that was all we needed for dessert for four of us.

Watching the bottling line from our table amused the kids for ages and it's good to see a small family run business as an alternative to the faceless corporates!

Keep it up Fitz's! A must try for all visits to St Louis along with The Loop Walk of Fame.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Best Black Cherry Soda in the World!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

Discovered Fitz's about 2 years ago while visiting the Loop in St. Louis. I love a good draught Root Beer and had heard from some locals that I should try Fitz's. We arrived about 4pm on a Tues. afternoon. The place was packed. We were lucky and able to get a spot at the soda bar until our table was ready 15min later. They had 6 or 7 flavors of soda on draught. I had to try the Root Beer,it was delicious. I thought hey let's try a Black Cherry...the best I have ever had!!! Thankfully they have a bottomless mug. I think I had 10 in that 15mins. Amazing. Our table was available. I had the brisket sandwich and did not like the house BBQ sauce and that is the only reason I did not give them a 5. The staff are really friendly and attentive. Great location with a fun atmosphere inside an old bank. Really enjoyed being able to watch the bottling process. I can't wait for my next visit.

• Visited March 2013