“Awesome as always!” 5 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mom's Deli
4412 Jamieson Ave, Saint Louis, MO 63109-1910 (Lindenwood Park)
(314) 644-1198
Neighborhood: Lindenwood Park
Neighborhood: Lindenwood Park
“Awesome as always!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

I used to live in South St. Louis city. Back then I frequently went to Mom's so when my wife and I stayed downtown for our anneversery we stopped by on the way back to west county. It was exactly as awesome as I remembered. I went with the Mom's special and my wife had the Charlie's special, she's never had anything else there. It was great!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Illinois
“Good ambiance”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

I like the ambiance of a local deli. You know, where you are standing in line at the counter, looking at the meats and cheeses, bread selections and drinks just waiting your turn. We had a small family get together with some of our kids and Mom's came up. We had heard so much about the sandwiches that there was no doubt where we were going. The line was not bad and I'm pretty impatient except where good food is involved. We got our sandwiches, chips and drinks and opted for the ourdoor seating along Jamieson which is actually pretty busy. There was plenty to look at not only the other patrons but just people cruising by. The weather was warm and clear, a really nice day for a little picnic. The prices are very reasonable for what you get. The sandwiches are well prepared and the bread fresh. I would rate just a little lower than perfect because I am an Amaghetti's fan and I like their bread just a little better. I had a Mom's special of which I could find no fault in taste or value. They don't take credit cards (no problem as far as I am concerned) so you ought to know this. There is also no indoor seating, so it's either take out or weather permitting, outdoor seating. Don't bring your children unless you can control them because Mom's is right along a busy street.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Lafayette, Indiana
“Best deli sandwiches”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012 via mobile

This old fashioned Deli makes great sandwiches a LOT better than any chain and offers a lot of snacks too. After many times eating there (over 20 times), I've never had anything but a great sandwich. This is the Ted Drewes of subs and sandwiches.

Dubuque
“Mom's Special”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

An authentic neighborhood deli that serves the most amazing sandwich, the Mom's special! As an out of state visitor, I always feel as if this place is one of the best kept little secrets (although it shouldn't be!)

Visited July 2011
St. Louis, MO
“Always great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

Mom's Deli is one of the best delis in St. Louis. It is my number one choice when I am looking for a really great deli sandwich. I always get the Mom's Special. This sandwich is so good I crave it sometimes. Every time I go to Mom's Deli there is a big line but that never seems to be a problem as the sandwich makers are fairly quick. I've never been there for longer than 15 minutes. There are a few tables outside if you want to eat your sandwich there although most people take their food to go. The one draw back of Mom's Deli is that it is cash only. There is an ATM in store however.

• Visited May 2012