“Nice day, but some bumps.” 3 of 5 stars

314-488-1888
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #49 of 69 Activities in Saint Louis
“Nice day, but some bumps.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

I bought a half day spa day for my friend and myself. It all started great, but her day went arry. They started her pedi late by 20 min then stopped and sent her to get the massage first. I had booked a female but they guilted her into a male masseuse. WHO does that? Then to top it off, her finished pedi took 54 minutes and her mani is running long too. Very unhappy, but the services provided good.

Visited January 2014

St. Louis
14 attraction reviews
“Will likely return”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013

My massage therapist, Patrick, was very good. I liked how he used the stones. The aromatherapy they use is also very good; different scents throughout the massage. I am usually very sensitive to scents but none of them bothered me. I was there for some specific pain issues, and he showed me some stretching exercises I could do in between massages to help. The only thing I didn't care for were the headphones with music playing. It is supposed to help you relax more and forget the outside world, but I found the music distracting and annoying. I would just prefer some quiet music in the background rather than directly in my ears. I'm sure when I return I could decline the headphones. A 90 minute massage was over $130 with tax and tip, so unfortunately, I won't be able to return often. But for a treat, I would go back to Patrick at this spa. Oh, and they also have online booking, which is nice, AND they have Sunday hours!!!

Visited November 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
7 attraction reviews
“Relaxation for Two”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

My wife and I received a gift card to Sound Stone for Christmas that we just got around to using. We received the 60-minute couples massage. Our massage therapists were Paula and Heidi. Both were very nice, attentive, and provided exactly the service we wanted. Whether we wanted more or less pressure, or if there were particular areas we wanted massaged more than others, they were both happy to accomodate and provided just the right touch. My wife and I left feeling quite relaxed and were pleased with our experience.

Visited July 2013