“Good food and atmosphere!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #533 of 2,361 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Cuisines: Pizza
Troy, Missouri
“Good food and atmosphere!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Decided to try this after reading the reviews on here. Was a little leery after the latest one, they were right about no pricing, but you can always ask. Was a little shell shocked on the price myself, but I was in the mood for something new!
The meat pizza, definitely lived up to its name! 5 different meats, the cheese barely showed through! The bacon was my favorite meat! The 14" was plenty filling for 3 people, nobody left hungry. We were all satisfied and full! The pizza sauce had a good flavor and the crust was excellent!
I will definitely be back!

Bristol, WI
“Epic Waste of Time”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

We ducked into this quick serve restaurant during the lunch hour for a quick bite. They had the menu written on the wall above the order counter, but prices were conveniently absent. To see the full menu I had to borrow one from the person ahead of me in line. We ordered a sub, chips, sodas and a slice of pizza. We pulled up a high table in the back of the place and joined all the other patrons politely and not so politely waiting for their food. After about 25 minutes I complained and we finally got our lunch. The pizza slice wasn't bad but it was cold. The $10 sub was OK, but nothing you couldn't get at your local Potbelly or Firehouse for less. I usually don't like to write bad reviews, but do yourself a favor and skip Epics because there isn't anything epic about it.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

Excellent pizza and quick service. Delivers next door to iTap. Friendly servers. Hard to go wrong with their pistachio pizza.

Visited June 2014
“Great Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

Really enjoyed the pizza, staff was really friendly. Will go back the next time we are back in St. Louis.

Charleston, South Carolina
“Pretty Epic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

This was some of the best pizza I have ever had. Crust is great and the flavor combinations are excellent. We had the Bradley pizza which is a white pizza featuring toasted pistachios. Will return the next time I am in St. Louis.

• Visited May 2014