“A great cup of coffee!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #214 of 2,590 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Columbus, Ohio
“A great cup of coffee!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

Visited Park Ave coffee while in the Soulard Market area. The service was excellent, and I had a wonderful latte! A wonderful atmosphere and a friendly, knowledgeable Barista!

Visited December 2012

Williamsburg, Virginia
“People, Coffee and Gooey Butter Cake were excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

Being married to a self-proclaimed espresso snob, we went in search of a good cup in St. Louis almost as soon as we got into town. The service there was excellent and made a perfect dry cappuccino. I also got the gooey butter cake and it was fantastic!
The ambiance was cute if sparse and a little industrial, but that wasn't the reason we went.

Visited October 2012
Dallas, Texas
“Overall, great coffee shop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

Visited Park Avenue Coffee earlier this morning and found this place to be quite enjoyable. Coffee and baked goods were great, although I wish I would have tried their gooey butter cake, but it was way too early for that. The gentlemen behind the bar was very helpful and friendly and I was served my order within a minute, making it very convenient for those who are in a hurry. Instead of taking it to go, I decided to sit down and enjoy the atmosphere. Music, comfy seats, and free wifi make this place just have a good feeling.

If you are in the St. Louis area, definitely come check this place out.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
St. Louis
“great place but customer service not good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

My partner and I went in today for the first time after hearing how amazing their gooey butter cake was. I had a kind with blueberry and he had an apple kind and they were both very good! We also ordered a medium smoothie and a medium iced coffee drink and the total came up to almost $17..i know its Lafayette square but thats a little high I'm sorry. There was a guy working with curly hair that explained the different varieties and was personable but the other guy with straight hair working never once smiled and seemed irratated that I took a bit of time to pick out my drink after ordering the 2 cakes and the smoothie. No smile..no thank you...just didn't seem like he wanted to be there at all. When i returned the two plates (there was no place to return them) to him he just took them and didn't say anything and again acted like i was bothering him. I normally tip before I leave but at these prices and low customer service level I didn't bother. also it got kind of busy while we were sitting in there and temperature seemed very warm inside. would probably come back because the GBC was so good but was not impressed with the service. (9/30/12)

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Owasso, Oklahoma
“Caaake!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

My wife and I bought 4 pieces of their butter cake. I recommend the original and the chocolate peanut butter. I am upset with myself for writing this review right now because I wish I had a giant pan of this cake to eat RIGHT NOW!! I'm sure they have other stuff at this place but thanks for the well priced deliciousness!!

• Visited August 2012