My husband & I stayed here with just 1 day in St. Louis. It was the perfect choice! We were able to easily walk to the Arch and surrounding areas. Parking was easy and affordable. The staff couldn't have been more helpful. Our room was clean, very comfortable and well-appointed. And the breakfast buffet was amazing! I recommend this hotel to anyone. The hotel is first class at a bargain price.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn - St. Louis Downtown At The Gateway Arch Hotel
- Hampton Inn - St. Louis Downtown At The Gateway Arch Hotel Saint Louis
- Hampton Inn Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our modern, award winning Hampton Inn hotel is located in the heart of downtown St. Louis, just one block from the Edward Jones Dome, one block from Laclede’s Landing and three blocks from the historical Mississippi Riverfront. Our guests can enjoy a wide variety of restaurants, nightclubs, and historical sites all within walking distance. The famous St. Louis Gateway Arch and the new downtown casino are just steps away! Access to all major interstates is just blocks from our entrance. Busch Stadium, Home of the St. Louis Cardinals is only a short walk, or a quick trip on the Metro Link.The Metro link, St. Louis’ light rail transit system is only 2 blocks away, allowing our guests a short ride to and from the airport, as well as all key destinations in the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, getaroom.com, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hampton Inn - St. Louis Downtown at the Gateway Arch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.