Nice hotel, very conveniently located walking distance to the arch and many restaurants. Front desk staff very friendly and making sure to please us. We were given a room on the 15th floor facing the arch. All amenities well explained. Rate for very nice hotel parking is not high considering it's downtown. We've paid much more in suburban Clayton. Directions to a spot we wanted to go to were clear. We had trouble with the key and got another that worked, but that night had trouble again. Called the front desk (there's a phone in the hall!) and they sent someone up right away, only to discover it was a minor problem with the door itself, which they fixed very quickly. Many apologies. The room was very clean and comfortable, many towels in the bathroom. I found the small pillows uncomfortable, but that's a matter of sleep style and preference, as my spouse was fine. There is a refrigerator in the room right next to the bed, so we unplugged it so we didn't have to listen to the humming at night. Breakfast area was very neat, with cheerful greeters and staff ready to help with anything. (In fact, staff all over the hotel always greeted us cheerfully.) I'm a biscuits and gravy with sausage person, but found the gravy and sausage not to my palate. But there was cereal, fresh fruit, yogurt, waffles, boiled eggs, scrambled eggs, seasoned potatoes, pastries, bagels, english muffins, and more to pick from. I will definitely return to this location!
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn - St. Louis Downtown At The Gateway Arch Hotel
- Hampton Inn - St. Louis Downtown At The Gateway Arch Hotel Saint Louis
- Hampton Inn Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our modern, award winning Hampton Inn hotel is located in the heart of downtown St. Louis, just one block from the Edward Jones Dome, one block from Laclede’s Landing and three blocks from the historical Mississippi Riverfront. Our guests can enjoy a wide variety of restaurants, nightclubs, and historical sites all within walking distance. The famous St. Louis Gateway Arch and the new downtown casino are just steps away! Access to all major interstates is just blocks from our entrance. Busch Stadium, Home of the St. Louis Cardinals is only a short walk, or a quick trip on the Metro Link.The Metro link, St. Louis’ light rail transit system is only 2 blocks away, allowing our guests a short ride to and from the airport, as well as all key destinations in the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Hampton Inn - St. Louis Downtown at the Gateway Arch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.