“Awesome Place, Awesome City! Drury Is So Friendly!” 5 of 5 stars

Free Hot Breakfast & Wifi
Ranked #7 of 123 Hotels in Saint Louis
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Janesville, Wisconsin
“Awesome Place, Awesome City! Drury Is So Friendly!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

From the reservation to check out, this has been my best hotel experience ever! All of the people are so friendly and accommodating. The free breakfast, the free happy hour, all perfect! We really loved this place. Had the two queen suite. Perfect for our family of 4. Pool, hot tub area was perfect. Walking distance to many unique places. The arch, the courthouse, many shops and restaurants are 5 minute walk away.
Room was clean and quiet, perfect, perfect, perfect!!!!

Room Tip: We love suites for the space to unwind at night and watch TV. The furniture was comfortable and spa...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (237)
Fayetteville, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

We decided to stay here since we were visiting the Arch. Our stay was wonderful. Room was clean, beds were comfortable, and the breakfast buffet was delicious. The pool was also great with a spa. I love the location. It's walking distance to the Arch, close to restaurants, and close to Busch Stadium. It's also very close to I-70, I-55, I-64, and I-44. I highly recommend this hotel for anyone traveling through or staying for the Arch and Busch Stadium.

• Stayed April 2012
Springfield, Missouri, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

The Drury was amazing. The views of the arch weren't but the staff was super friendly and gave my 2 year old the attention she strives for. Couldn't ask for more. The breakfast was breakfast. The building is so big. It is definitely secure, never feared anything. It was clean and beautiful and it was everything that is needed in a hotel. The indoor pool was cold, but the 2 year old didn't mind. The parking is secure which put my worries at rest. The best part, though, was the staff. They were consistently smiling and asking if everything was okay and having conversation. What a breath of fresh air!!! And the beds, I would had stayed there forever! Even the pillows were marvelous!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013 via mobile

We have stayed twice now and happy both times! Everyone is nice and the breakfast is good. Close enough to walk alot of places and the 2 room suite is the best way to go! The pizza at Angelo's is the best pizza around, the evening drinks are great. The hotel is very clean, very quite. We do ask for rooms as far away from the elevators as possible to cut down on the extra noise. We had a beautiful view of the arch at sunrise from our room. Parking is easy and safe, go right from garage to the room floors. We like having the microwave and fridge. They don't have tea in the rooms but we brought our own, they have coffee and hot water down stairs or we run water through the coffee pot in our room. The Internet was quick and no hassles .

Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
travelpro123
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

People with kids and/or pets will love this place! Beside the Drury’s fabulous location directly adjacent to the Arch, the hotel provides a free hot breakfast buffet and collection of hot happy hour snacks. The adults in the family will appreciate the three free alcoholic beverages in the spacious lobby of the hotel. During that time the place is a zoo. Rooms are conservatively decorated but well-appointed and spacious. Bathrooms are natural stone tiled and attractive. Of course not all room looks out on the Mississippi river and the Arch. Some are interior rooms looking out on an atrium. That should not concern you as these rooms are quiet. Covered parking is provided in their own parking garage free in and out privileges are greatly appreciated. Finally I should mention the very professional and warms at check in. For the price and location an excellent choice.

Room Tip: Get room facing the Arch. Don't despair if not available, the rooms facing inside are quite acc...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

I came here to celebrate my 34th birthday Jan 18-20. I booked online and requested a Arch view room. I arrived that Friday afternoon to check in and Jasmine was absolutely PRECIOUS!!! Check in was quick and efficient. Very friendly! I got the Arch view room I requested, room 840, and I was very pleased! Room extremely clean, comfortable bed, awesome bathroom. The food was tasty and the breakfast was beyond satisfactory! And 3 free drinks each night of your stay.....COOL! The staff here are the best and this hotel ranks a 10 on customer service. The location is perfect! My only problem was the structure of the parking garage. But it was safe! I will definitely book here again and recommend anyone to book. No disappointments!

• Stayed January 2013
Columbia, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

I took my husband here for a overnight trip to the arch for his birthday..the recptionist was wonderful and very helpful..My husband is the first to complain about clean rooms,food etc. and he was impressed with everything the hotel had to offer/services/room etc. Ask for a room with a view!! we had a king deluxe w/ a wonderful view of the arch..6th floor I believe room 640...my only regreat was not finding out the brand of the pillows..they we're so comfey!! the 5:30 kickback was nice to unwind after driving..nice spread..enough to nibble on before having dinner. the breakfast was also nice..fresh cooked food..eggs sausage,pancakes,biscuts and gravy. we got a package deal thru the arch website that included passes to the arch as well. worth checking into and definatly would stay again.

Room Tip: we had a corner room on 6th floor..room 640..perfect view of the arch with lots of windows!
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Drury Plaza Hotel at the Arch? Share your experiences!