“Nice Hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Omni Majestic Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1019 Pine St, Saint Louis, MO 63101   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
12% Off! Book Now & Save!
Ranked #23 of 123 Hotels in Saint Louis
Birmingham, Alabama
“Nice Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

I usually don't write reviews but I felt the need to do so on this hotel. I almost cancelled my reservation with this hotel due to some of the negative feedback I had seen on other reviews. I must say I really enjoyed my stay. The staff was nice and the room was great. The room was very large and the furniture was nice and up to date. The TV as a flat screen with several channels. There was also an option to rent movies directly from the TV. The bed was nice and comfy and the hotel was very quite. It's in a decent location and within walking distance to several different places you would visit while in Saint Louis. There is also a car there to take you where to go within a certain distance. The only two cons that I have is that parking is $26 per night. There is a parking lot across the street that you can park in for $8. We parked our car there the entire weekend and had no problems. Also, I did not see any vending machines in the building. I would stay again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Omni_Manager, Manager at Omni Majestic Hotel, responded to this review, January 10, 2014
Thanks for taking the time to write a review about your stay. We’re glad that our negative reviews didn’t detract you from ultimately cancelling your reservation. It’s great to hear positive feedback, and we appreciate the comments. While valet is $26, there is plenty of street parking available nearby. And we do not have a vending machine, but our restaurant is open until 10pm, as well as room service. There are also a few convenience stores open a short distance from the hotel. We look forward to seeing you next time you’re in St. Louis.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

We stopped here overnight while road tripping and the staff were brilliant. We had a thunderstorm soon as we got there so couldn't see much of St Louis. We were planning on watching a ball game that night but didn't want to venture out in the weather. The meal at the restaurant was brilliant and must say i am now addicted to Buffalo wings! i will be making a return trip to see this town and i recommend a stay here to anyone.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Killeen, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

We ordered the Romance package. It was wonderful, the champagne was good quality and the chocolate strawberries were huge. The bed, bathroom, the whole room was spotless. I love the toiletries, full sized bath bar not some sliver like at other hotels. The breakfast was so good and an incredible value with the package. It was hard choosing between the buffet and the skillets. We've stayed in many hotels, none got everything so right as the Omni.

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

We took a quick city break to St Louis that was spontaneous. Having never been, we asked friends who said to stay in the suburbs, but having such a limited amount of time in town, we wanted to be near all the attractions, so chose the Omni Majestic, which us right downtown. I have travelled extensively both in the states and throughout Europe and quite honestly can't tell you I've ever had better customer service. The staff were so friendly and accommodating. It felt like they were inn keepers more than employees or a large chain hotel. They took a sincere interest in us and truly went above and beyond to help us feel welcome, find our way, and to make our stay special. The hotel us nice. It's in an older period building as is much of downtown, but our room was clean, well furnished and modern. We were close to everything, and when we wanted to venture a bit further afield, the hotel if freed a complementary car service (drop if and pick up) within a 3 mile radius. Truly it was an exceptional experience we had and I can't recommend it highly enough. St Louis as a whole was a great experience, but this hotel topped it all if perfectly.

If you stay, be sure to register for the Omni's loyalty program. It's free and with it comes free internet and free morning beverage service delivered to your room.

Lastly, if you stay, park in the lot across the street. We paid $8 for the whole weekend as opposed to $24 per day at the hotel valet.

Scott City, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2013

I had to stay in St Louis overnight recently due to a business meeting. The company I was meeting with sent me the names of three hotels within walking distance of their location. All were reputable hotels offering great amenities. However, the Omni Majestic offered a package, making the choice obvious. For one price, which was nearly identical to a room only at either of the other two hotels, I also received valet parking for one night and breakfast for two. This seemed to be the most convenient and cost-effective. I then joined their select guest club. This gave me a further discount, free wireless in my room, and a complimentary beverage of my choice in the morning. I have to say, I was extremely impressed!! I was given a choice of when and how to receive my morning beverage even. So, I awoke at 6 and took a shower. As I stepped out of the shower, I heard a knock at the door. There was my ice cold Diet Coke and glass of ice. I finished getting ready and strolled down for what I expected to be a typical free hotel breakfast. I wasn't prepared for a very tasty breakfast buffet bar in an actual restaurant, including fresh fruit and granola, variety of breakfast meats, and real dishes. It was so refreshing. The other thing I would like to mention was the staff. By far, the nicest hotel staff I have ever encountered. Top notch! I can't wait to stay there again!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Mill Creek, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

The staff at this hotel is absolutely the best! From the moment we drove up, to the moment we checked out, each person at the front desk/lobby was genuine and sincere. Nothing 'canned' or forced here....they actually care about their guests. Almost always addressed by name each time we walked through the lobby.

Aside from their staff, this hotel is located in a fairly quiet area but just blocks away (walking distance) from many restaurants, pubs and attractions. Easy freeway access to I-70 and I-64.

Our room (#406) was large and very comfortable with lots of natural light and plenty of room for our things in the large closet. Very comfortable king size bed.

Cons: Tube style TV; no in-room safe; no refrigerator; small bathroom. Expensive parking on-site...but plenty of low cost parking off-site directly across the street. Expensive lounge drinks.

Room Tip: Corner room (#406) is large; king bed; three windows. Didn't hear/see any of our neighbors.