“Good rooftop views but loud happy hour scene” 3 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #74 of 2,545 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Description: Soaring nearly 400 feet above downtown St. Louis, Three Sixty is the ultimate rooftop bar. Located atop the perfectly positioned Hilton St. Louis at the Ballpark, Three Sixty offers sweeping views in all directions – hence the name – including a birds’ eye view right into Busch Stadium. With a cocktail in hand and a tasty bite to savor, it is the perfect perch to take in the Cardinals, the Gateway Arch, the mighty Mississippi and the sites of St. Louis near and far.Open daily at 4 pm, Three Sixty has an extensive wine, beer and cocktail selection as well as a delicious assortment of small plate fare expertly prepared by Chef Rex Hale. Hale, whose culinary experience has taken him to kitchens around the world, has created a menu that’s globally inspired but bursting with locally sourced ingredients. Signature items include Mini New England Lobster Rolls, New York Strip Crostini and Roasted BBQ Oysters. There is also a Woodstone gas firedeck oven that reaches the ideal temperature to produce perfectly cooked pizzas.
Boston, Massachusetts
“Good rooftop views but loud happy hour scene”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2012

This restaurant is a great after work/happy hour location. As the sun goes down, it gets louder and louder and the crowd quickly changes to twenty-somethings. The food was quite good - had the pork tacos and the mushroom pizza. I was fine with the pricing but I am a New Yorker so it's all relative I suppose. I would say to go here for a drink at sunset and then go eat elsewhere if you want a quiet location.

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Kauai, Hawaii
“For the 22% Gratuity we could have went to The Four Season's Roof Top”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

Some friends and I went to a Birthday celebration for a good friend of mine. The Night was wonderful until the bill came. I order 2 entree's which was $20 and 5 drinks which ran about $34 (I checked menu price list). Here the worst part, In any which made my bill $90!!!. I spoke to the waitress to asked why the bill was so high? She said that any "Groups" by reservation even if tables are just put together the 360 charges 22% for gratuity. I spoke to other of friends at the party except for the “Birthday Girl” to if any body else’s bill was overpriced. Of course, it was and many people were unhappy with that. For the little “Finger Food” we ordered and 5 drinks $90 is way too high. I wish I could have suggested to the “Birthday Girl” before reserved the space to have her party at the rooftop of the Four Seasons Hotel. The Four Season’s has all the beautiful views, fire pits, luxury furniture, and bars just the same as the 360, but It would be a lot cheaper on the bill and it has 3 times the inside and outside roof space.

For what it’s worth the 360 is very nice and upscale, but if you go there as a group just show up. Don’t call for reservation b/c if you do 22% gratuity will be added to every person’s bill within the "Group”.

• Visited March 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Saint Louis, MO
“If you have to explain your concept over and over, it probably doesn't work.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2012

I was torn between 360 and Cielo at the Four Seasons for hosting my husband's 40th birthday party. I chose 360 because we had never been and I was looking for an upscale fun environment for the party.

The trouble began when I called a week prior to the event to inquire about reserving private space or a table that evening. I was told the restaurant is "first come first served" and if I wanted to reserve a table for 10 I would be required to agree to a $1000 minimum. Now, I'm sure we ended up spending more than that throughout the night, but I thought it was tacky to impose such a requirement. I was assured by the host that if we got there by 6:30 we shouldn't have a problem getting a table through the "first come first served" method.

We arrived promptly at 6:30 and met our first employee of 360. The elevator guy. He made us wait in a line (we were the only ones waiting) for approximately 5 minutes before he let us up to the bar. In that 5 minutes no one came down and the restaurant was not packed by any means so I have to assume the wait is pure pretentiousness.

Once we got up there, we were met by a host. I explained to her that we had a party of 10 for dinner with another group of 10 coming after dinner for drinks. She reiterated the "first come first served" method and told me to look around for a table. We did a lap and found only one table that would accommodate a party of our size and a group of seven were sitting at it. I politely asked them if they were planning on spending the evening at the table or if they were just having dinner. They said they would be gone within 30 minutes and we all agreed we could have the table when they were finished. I felt rude having to ask them, but the "first come first served" makes this type of negotiations necessary. With their permission we put our coats and things down on the open end of the table to "claim" it and excused ourselves to have a drink at the bar while we waited for them to finish.

We approached the bar and the bartender informed us she would not serve us and we would have to order from our server at the table where our stuff was. The manager, Nick, then approached us and told us we would have to sit at the table where the other party was dining if we wanted to be served. I find this approach beyond rude and felt extraordinarily unwelcome. We reluctantly moved back over to the table and basically hovered while they finished their dinner. It was uncomfortable for everyone and completely unnecessary.

Yes the space is beautiful and swanky. Not anything to die for and I've seen far classier. The food was hit or miss. The sliders were tiny, the sushi rolls were cut way too big and were far too heavy on the rice, but the salads, burgers, and fries were a hit. The people watching was the best part of the night. Lots of cougars on the prowl. The DJ was awful and reminded me of a wedding DJ from the 90s. The only saving grace was our awesome waitress Kat. She was fantastic and was tipped accordingly.

Next time we'll take our business back to the Four Seasons. It is just as lovely of a view and we are treated like guests rather than pests. This place needs to learn some class.

• Visited February 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Didn't Sleep Here, only Partied...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2011

360 is their rooftop bar.
It has beautiful views of the city, and most exciting - a view of the Cardinals stadium!
DJ, full bar, and classy for St. Louis!