“Fresh Pasta” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 2,546 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Roberto's Trattoria is rated among the best restaurants in St. Louis. Roberto's will take you on a culinary trip to Southern Italy where you will enjoy classic, traditional Italian cuisine right here is St. Louis. It's the best Italian restaurant in the metro area for fine dining. Roberto's Trattoria is the perfect answer for travelers looking for the best place to dine in St. Louis.
Mehlville, Missouri
“Fresh Pasta”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2014 NEW

I love fresh made pasta but it is hard to find around here. Thankfully Robertos make a fresh tagliatelle that they serve several different ways. My friends and I had it with a lobster sauce and a bologense sauce and both were exceptionally good. I liked their caesar salad a lot too. It's a bit different than most but in a good way. The waiters are always helpful but never hovering. I like that. I can see why so many couples were in there celebrating a birthday or anniversary. It's that kind of restaurant.

Eureka
“Best food and service in St. Louis”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2014

If you live in St. Louis or are visiting St. Louis Roberto's Trattoria is a must!! The quality of the food is the absolute highest. The service is top notch. My husband and I can't wait for our anniversary dinner at Roberto's tonight!

Saint Charles, Missouri
“Special Preparation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2014

I don't eat out much because of a low sodium diet. When I go Italian I usually get plain pasta with oil and garlic while everyone else gets great sauces. When I mentioned my diet to the server at Roberto's Trattoria he told me I can have almost any dish made without salt added. I was craving fresh pasta with a seafood marinara sauce and took him up on his offer. 30 minutes later I had one of the best, salt free, fresh marinara sauces I have ever had. The fish was perfectly cooked and complimented by the fresh tomatos. I enjoyed it immensely!

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Best Seafood?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2014

Who would have thought I would find the best seafood in the country at an Italian restaurant in my own backyard in St. Louis MO? The Chilean Sea Bass is the most amazing piece of fish I have ever eaten. If you are ever in St. Louis you have to try this buttery, tender and moist sea bass at Roberto's. Everything else written here about the service and prices are true. No more needs to be said.

• Visited November 2014
Des Peres, Missouri
“Best Veal Anywhere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2014

I had the opportunity to share a meal at Roberto's Friday night with my husband and a friend. As usual the meal was excellent. I had not had the veal at Roberto's so I tried the Veal Marsala and it was very fresh and full flavored. The thin sliced veal was fork tender. I like that they don't use breading on any of their chicken or veal. It doesn't need it. I was in the mood for some Bruschetta for an appetizer but it's not on the dinner menu. Our server said it was not a problem and special ordered it for us. (See my photo) Now THAT'S quality service! It was a cold night but we were seated by a lovely fireplace in the back dining area. This is such a beautiful restaurant. We try to eat at Roberto's at least once a month. Consider that a glowing testimony if you are a visitor to St. Louis and want to eat at the best Italian restaurant in town.

• Visited November 2014