“Amazing Service” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 2,532 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Description: Roberto's Trattoria is rated among the best restaurants in St. Louis. Roberto's will take you on a culinary trip to Southern Italy where you will enjoy classic, traditional Italian cuisine right here is St. Louis. It's the best Italian restaurant in the metro area for fine dining. Roberto's Trattoria is the perfect answer for travelers looking for the best place to dine in St. Louis.
Yucaipa, CA
“Amazing Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2014 NEW

Located in a rather pedestrian suburban strip mall that has probably been refurbished a time or two, the restaurant lives up to its Trip Advisor reputation. We came for a quick bite before a Cardinal game. The service was attentive, wonderfully polite and friendly. It was a relaxing atmosphere. One of the five fried artichokes was tough, but the others were fine. The pasta prima vera (not one the menu) featured very fresh vegetables and good flavoring. Pricy, but a great pre-game meal with a quick drive up I55 to Busch Stadium.

Dublin, Ireland
“Best Meal We've Had in the US”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2014

You wouldn't think an Italian restaurant in a shopping mall would good, but this one was superb. Best meal we've had in the US. Excellent food, excellent service, lovely decour. Everything the four of us ordered was superb. Perfection.

Visited September 2014
“Anniversary Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2014

I took my wife here for our anniversary everything was really good. My steak was perfect and the service was great. Definitely a great place for a romantic dinner

• Visited August 2014
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Great Experience all around”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2014

My husband and I went with two other couples for our monthly date night, what a wonderful experience all around! I had the scallop special and my husband had lobster, both were amazing. Our server was great and the atmosphere was really nice too. We will definitely be back, everyone was very pleased.

• Visited September 2014
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Who knew that such a wonderful jewel would be in a strip mall!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2014

I took my parents here last week for their 51st Wedding Anniversary. I had heard a lot of good things about it from friends, but never felt compelled to try it since it was in a strip mall. I could not have been more wrong! From the minute you step in you are in a 5-star restaurant. Staff was wonderful, ambience was awesome, and the food could not have been better. I noticed that there were a lot of people who must be regulars because the staff knew a lot of people by name. Now that I have been there....I plan to also be a regular! There was plenty of menu items to pick from and lots of nice wines. If you want to go on the weekends, you should call and make reservations. Prices are not "cheap" but neither is the food and/or atmosphere. Worth every penny. I highly recommend this place for a special occasion.

• Visited September 2014