“Business stay” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
GreenLeadersGold level
“Business stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Love this place, free breakfast and happy hour,Chrissy the bartender provides awesome service , outstanding service..... Excellent accommodations quiet friendly great place to stay... Breakfast buffet is awesome will return anytime I'm in St Louis

Stayed May 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (146)
Holmen, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

For a business conference, I had the opportunity to spend a couple of nights at the Embassy Suites Downtown. Having stayed at a few other downtown hotels, I really had no idea where it was located. I thought it was not centrally located. I was wrong... It was right around the corner from the America's center. Very central. The hotel itself is on the higher standard side of the Embassy Suite design - inviting (but small) lobby. Made-to-order Breakfast on the 4th floor. There are only five floors, so if you want to be near the cocktail/ Breakfast area, ask for an upper floor room. Staff was friendly as you'd expect them to be. Recommended.

Stayed May 2015
North Andover MA, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

This hotel is well situated and clean and friendly. I would recommend it. The staff was courteous and helpful, and went out of their way to provide me with a comfortable stay. The hotel is also located in a very convenient area to downtown.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Tucson, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW via mobile

I stayed here with my family for a large Lego Robotics event. The pros: well located near enough to restaurants, can walk to stadiums (20 min), etc. The station "mall" is handy. A nice low key light show and the embassy suites cookies. Easy walk to White Knight local breakfast place. Cons: Big awkward floor plan. Make sure if you are there with friends you make sure rooms are close. It can be a pain to get to one side of the hotel to the other. Many signs say Union Station Hotel without mentioning Embassy Suites. That can be confusing checking in. The convention area can make it noisy in the mornings. Maid service was so late one day, they came around 5-6pm after we had been gone all day and had just returned.

I would stay there again as the cons were not deal breakers for me.

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
sugar grove, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Excellent Play to stay one of our best stays ever. The management and staff are fantastic. We will return in the near future are son goes to school in the area. Rooms are clean, comfortable and luxurious. Breakfast, snacks and drinks are included. We could not with be more satisfied with the level of service that was provided. We stayed at many hotels and resorts Embassy was one of our best experience ever. I have many Marriott points because of this experience we are switching to the Hilton Hotel brand.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple

Saint Louis, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

We stayed at this hotel during our "wedding weekend". Both the groom and I got ready at this hotel and many of our guests stayed here. We were very happy with the rooms and the staff. We felt that everyone went above and beyond to make our stay a great and easy experience. As an example, I had asked if a steam cleaner was available for rent to use in the bridal suite on the wedding day. Ultimately, there was not, but the staff member let us borrow her personal steamer! It was an unexpected but much appreciated response.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple

East Lansing, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Great service overall. The layout is not traditional for an Embassy Suite with the open air atrium but it had all of the amenities that you have come to love. I had more problems with my room key not working that I felt that I should have but the staff kept trying until they got it fixed.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Been to Embassy Suites St. Louis - Downtown? Share your experiences!