“This BBQ is Awesome” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Bogart's Smokehouse

Bogart's Smokehouse
1627 S 9th Street, (Soulard area), Saint Louis, MO 63104 (Soulard)
+1 314-621-3107
Neighborhood: Soulard
Nanuet, New York
“This BBQ is Awesome”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

Alright I'll keep it simple. My only gripe with this restaurant is that they do not have a liquor license, therefore there is no beer or whiskey to be had with the best tasting BBQ I have ever had. The service is casual cafeteria style, you order at a counter and then they bring you your food. The staff is friendly and helpful. I will definitely go here again the next time I'm in St. Louis.

• 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Great Smoked Meats In the Soulard "Hood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

I just had a chance to sample this food at a business luncheon in Down Town St Louis. In regard to the catering the price was in line, the food arrived on time, no surprises and was nicely set-up by Lorrean. The pulled pork& brisket were just great, very nice creamy cold slaw & baked beans. I'll seek them out and see what else they have to offer.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars
Columbus, Ohio
“OMG”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

I don't typically go gaga over BBQ, but my brother insisted I try Bogart's and it was AMAZING!! It was my first time in St. Louis and I wanted to experience as much good BBQ as I could, so we decided to try the other top-rated restaurant as well... Pappy's. We found out that it's owned by the same people, so the food is very similar (and just as good). I would definitely recommend the burnt ends pork sandwich! Just make sure to get there early as they run out of food quickly.

St. Louis
“Outstanding BBQ, Great Joint!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

If you are looking for great barbecue, add this place to the short list. Bogarts easily makes the top Q places in the metro St. Louis area. Nothing fancy, my kind of "joint." Very reasonable price. We had turkey, ribs, pork. All were delightful. The place easily fills up, so get there early.

Joplin, Missouri
“Best BBQ Ever & Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

We had lunch at Bogart's today while in town to celebrate my birthday. The first impression is of the quaint but colorful building the restaurant is housed in. The second is the smiling faces that welcome you to their "Place". Third is the extremely nice guy that we place our order with. Fourth was the "Best Freakin BBQ Ever. The sides are even good too. My wife isn't a fan of most potato salad, but she really liked theirs. She also really liked their pineapple based sauce. You'd be hard pressed to find a better restaurant anywhere.