I have written about this hotel in the past but have to write again, to thank the ENTIRE Staff for all that they do. I was unexpectedly sent to St Louis on a buisness trip over the weekend of St Patricks Day, where the Parade lines up in front of the hotel. Not even thinking about the busy weekend in town, I called for a reservation and Nelson the (GM) and Jason the asst (GM) did there magic and were able to get me a room. Thanks to the Entire Front office staff for always recognizing me with your big welcome Backs!
Just heard that the Hotel is getting a Huge make over starting the week of 3/18/13 and I look forward to comming back and seeing all the NEW changes.
- Also Known As:
- Pear Tree Inn Union Station Hotel
- Pear Tree Inn Union Station Hotel Saint Louis
- Hampton Inn Saint Louis
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A few blocks from the wonderful shops and restaurants of Union Station, this historic renovation puts you right in the heart of St. Louis. Walk to the Scott Trade Center, Busch stadium, the Citygarden or any number of attractions in the area. Pear Tree Inn offers its guests a variety of free extras – take, for example, our free breakfast. We serve free continental breakfast, which includes pastries, toast, cereal, fresh fruit, coffee, tea and juices. Enjoy a refreshing drink to end your day with free drinks from 5:30 to 7 pm. Pear Tree Inn also offers free wireless Internet and free long distance calls ensuring you can keep tabs on all of your posse back home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook and Orbitz so you can book your Pear Tree Inn Union Station reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.