Nice , reasonable priced and clean. The food at Syberg's down srairs was the best part of my stay . Would definately stay there again. I enjoyed the free parking and also the quiet room. I would have prefered to check in before 3 pm , that was the only inconvenience of the entire stay .
- Also Known As:
- Pear Tree Inn Union Station Hotel Saint Louis
- Pear Tree Inn Union Station Hotel
- Hampton Inn Saint Louis
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A few blocks from the wonderful shops and restaurants of Union Station, this historic renovation puts you right in the heart of St. Louis. Walk to the Scott Trade Center, Busch stadium, the Citygarden or any number of attractions in the area. Pear Tree Inn offers its guests a variety of free extras – take, for example, our free breakfast. We serve free continental breakfast, which includes pastries, toast, cereal, fresh fruit, coffee, tea and juices. Enjoy a refreshing drink to end your day with free drinks from 5:30 to 7 pm. Pear Tree Inn also offers free wireless Internet and free long distance calls ensuring you can keep tabs on all of your posse back home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Drury Hotels, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Pear Tree Inn Union Station reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.