Super nice for a historic hotel! Every single member of the staff I encountered was wonderful! Friendly, accommodating, professional! Kelly in housekeeping - 11th floor - give her a raise, she was great! Front desk, concierge, bar and restaurant staff, bell staff, parking - all super! Room was clean and nice - beds are very comfortable, but could use a thinner pillow option, they were a little too fluffy for my taste. My only issues were that you can only get a handicapped roll in shower with a king bed room - no rooms with 2 beds. And the rooms with 2 beds are only full size beds due to the smaller size of the rooms. Granted they are very comfortable, but I would hate to have to share one. My other issue was with the conference center and public areas - COLD! No, actually ARCTIC would be more descriptive. It was fine in the morning but I think they turn the air conditioning on later in the day. A/C in March? Very unpleasant! The ballroom off the bar is beautiful! Stick your head in if you can!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new rooms and suites at our downtown St. Louis hotel offer modern amenities and panoramic city views. Dine and socialize at our Zenia Bar & Grill or the 8th Street Pantry, both featured in our new Greatroom. Washington Avenue and the Gateway Arch is a quick walk while the St. Louis Convention Center is across the street, our hotel is perfect for your next trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Renaissance St. Louis Grand Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance St. Louis Grand And Suites
- Renaissance St. Louis Grand Hotel Saint Louis
- Renaissance Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Renaissance