The hotel is in an area that is in transition. Lot's of boarded up or abandoned buildings in the area, It is very convenient to I-44 though. You probably don't want to stay here without a vehicle. There is a McDonalds within walking distance, but not much else.
Standard HIE; nothing exceptional in terms of accommodations or personnel.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express St. Louis Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express St. Louis Hotel Saint Louis
- Holiday Inn St Louis
- Holiday Inn Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Holiday Inn Express Hotel is conveniently located at the doorstep of downtown St. Louis, approximately 3 miles, located off Highway 44 West. The entire hotel has just underwent a complete renovation of all 63 guest rooms, meeting room, breakfast room, lobby, and swimming pool . The St. Louis area is home to many exciting entertainment, cultural, and shopping attractions. The Downtown St. Louis Holiday Inn Express, mere minutes from the Gateway Arch, is situated amid the finest in the area. Downtown's favorites such as Union Station, Cathedral Basilica, Gateway Arch, Gateway Riverboat Cruises, Busch Stadium, Scott Trade Center, Edward D. Jones Dome, Fox Theatre, the President's Casino, and Laclede's Landing are 3 miles from our property. The hotel is also five miles from the St. Louis Zoo, Grants Farm, Anheuser Busch Brewery, and 20 miles from Six Flags. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express St. Louis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.