“Wonderful Breakfast place” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Frisco, CO, United States
“Wonderful Breakfast place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This may be my favorite breakfast place in St Louis. The food is great and the staff wonderful. They have a killer Sunday brunch.

Visited October 2013

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Hidden gem in St. Louis”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This charming venue is located in the Central West end of St Louis. I love that it is off the beaten path. It is connected to a small green house where it picks it's produce from. I love the staff and the management team here. Not only do they remember my name and make me feel welcomed, but the have a clientele that always returns. Breakfast and lunch is ideal.

Visited October 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Great brunch, cute place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

Had a very nice brunch here. Near but not in the business district of Central West End. Attached to a nice nursery/greenhouse with cute gift items and nice decor. Our server, Jocelyn, was attentive and really nice. Food was very good and nicely presented. Scramble of the day was pretty good, but a little bland--improved with more salt and pepper than I usually add. We did not have reservations and did not have to wait on a very pretty Sunday morning around 11.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Fayetteville, Arkansas
“Delightful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I was in town with friends and we were looking for a light, but delicious breakfast. And that is exactly what we got. We nailed it. The food is cooked slow, the veggies are harvested across the street. It is all DELICIOUS. Go here.

Visited September 2013
Ladue, Missouri
“Not the place it use to be.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

Had lunch here the other day - Cobb Salad. The lettuce was not fresh and didn't look very appealing. There was a lot brown on the lettuce. After I pushed that aside there wasn't much left of the salad. All of us decided to have dessert, which is a rare event. I had the blueberry bread pudding. It lacked that rich buttery flavor most bread pudding has. This was loaded with sugary sweet white chocolate and the blueberries were flavorless. The bread was dry. I left over half of it. I decided why eat all those calories if it was not fabulous. Where did the Cafe Osage go to that I could always count on?

• Visited September 2013