Check in was confusing and overcrowded, not well organized in the lobby. We had some problems immediately after check-in, but to their credit they were corrected. But there is NO excuse for not having enough towels in a room, and even after requesting, we were supplied with the exact minimum number requested. Internet was "down", and I had to call a couple of times to be connected. (And why are chains like Sheraton STILL charging for internet??) Then had to call to have a missing remote replaced, and the other remote supplied with new batteries! Room itself was nice, no problems there. Nice televisions, good shower, and comfortable bed (too soft for me, most seem to prefer this however). Location was a bit far from some attractions, but is close for hockey and acceptable for baseball. It is not in a good location for a lot of choices in restaurants, nightlife, breakfast, etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- St. Louis City Center Hotel is a beautifully appointed hotel in the heart of downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your St. Louis City Center Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton City Center St. Louis Hotel Saint Louis
- Sheraton Hotel Saint Louis
- Sheraton Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Sheraton