We spent 3 nights at this hotel and would definitely come back. Some of what the other negative reviews have mentioned is true- the location is a little bit strange, the decor could use some updating, and there are some stains on the carpet. My response to that is BIG DEAL! There are many more positives! For a family, the room arrangement would have to be the biggest perk. Having a separate bedroom and living space was huge, along with the mini fridge. Our room was clean upon arrival and was cleaned every day of our stay. The pool and hit fun was great for the kids, too. We had the breakfast buffet 2 mornings and it was great (Larry was our server both times and he went above and beyond!). We used the downtown trolley to get around downtown ($2 for adults and $1 for kids- all day pass). Parking at the hotel was easy- yes, you have to pay to park your car, but that is true of any big city hotel. We would definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- St. Louis City Center Hotel is a beautifully appointed hotel in the heart of downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your St. Louis City Center Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton City Center St. Louis Hotel Saint Louis
- Sheraton Hotel Saint Louis
- Sheraton Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Sheraton