Stayed here for missouri valley basketball tourney. Hotel was fully booked. room okay,slightly dated and not very clean. In need of updating for the price. Positive was very close to the Scott Trade center. We paid about $270 per night for room plus $17 per day parking. Paid for location. Not worth the price, but it was very close to event. Hotel needs updating if they are going to charge this much. it is not the quality of the Westin, and compares to Drury inn. Staff was great and breakfast was good. Parking secure in building.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- St. Louis City Center Hotel is a beautifully appointed hotel in the heart of downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your St. Louis City Center Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton City Center St. Louis Hotel Saint Louis
- Sheraton Hotel Saint Louis
- Sheraton Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Sheraton