We have stayed at this hotel 3 times in the last year and it is favorite. We stay here for a Stay Cation. It is great for walking to the Blues Hockey Games, Taste of St. Louis and other attractions are close by. The staff is pleasant from all. Our rooms were not ready at 3:00 check in. We waited in the Lobby for about 25 minutes. The front desk apologized and we understood. Our room was worth the wait. Very nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- St. Louis City Center Hotel is a beautifully appointed hotel in the heart of downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your St. Louis City Center Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton City Center St. Louis Hotel Saint Louis
- Sheraton Hotel Saint Louis
- Sheraton Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Sheraton