Stayed 3 nights in eary march and was very pleased. The staff was very friendly answering any questions that I had and every time I needed something they made it happen quickly. The rooms are large with extra furnishings to make your stay more comfy. The beds were very comfortable. The hotel itself seemed very quiet on the guest floors, it was easy to get a good night sleep. They have a super fitness room with lots of equipment and a view of the city while you work out. They also have a nice indoor pool. The location is great with the bus stop and the metro link right across the street and the Scott Trade Center about 500 yards down the street. The only negatives would be that there is no microwave in your room and I thought the bathrooms could use an updating, but the rooms were clean and there was a frig. You have to buy internet use in your room but it is free in the loby. Over all I would recomend this hotel and would easily choose to sty here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- St. Louis City Center Hotel is a beautifully appointed hotel in the heart of downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your St. Louis City Center Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton City Center St. Louis Hotel Saint Louis
- Sheraton Hotel Saint Louis
- Sheraton Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Sheraton