The hotel is located about 150 meters from the scotttrade center, which would be handy if your attending an event there. However from the arch and the "rest" of downtown your a good 15-20 minute walk away. There is a metro station right outside hotel which makes connecting to and from airport an easy $4 and 25 minute ride away. There is no shops/restaurants/bars anywhere close to this property.
The hotel itself is really dated the decor is very bland. The rooms are spacious but the carpet is beyond filthy it is disgusting, sheraton should be ashamed they haven't provided funds to change the carpet. The gym is an antiquated joke, treadmills not seen since the late 80's and equipment that is a health hazard to use, once again embarrassing for sheraton.
Overall i am sure there is a better place to stay for this sort of money in St Louis
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton City Center St. Louis Hotel
- Sheraton City Center St. Louis Hotel Saint Louis
- Sheraton Hotel Saint Louis
- Sheraton Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Sheraton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton St. Louis City Center Hotel & Suites is a beautifully appointed hotel in the heart of downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Sheraton City Center St. Louis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.