“First class service, especially from Latanya at the front desk” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 123 Hotels in Saint Louis
Certificate of Excellence 2014
GreenLeadersBronze level
Atlanta
“First class service, especially from Latanya at the front desk”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

Home run! It was an amazing experience, loved the service, room, location, etc. I would recommend this hotel. Lots of fun.........these guys know what they're doing......the new area around the ballpark is cool too......

• Stayed July 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (205)
Maple Grove, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

I love this property. This was my second stay at this hotel, and I continue to be impressed. The property is directly across from Busch stadium, and is within walking distance of other attractions such as the new Ballpark village and the Arch.

Prices can be a bit steep when the Cardinals are in town, yet I am willing to pay a premium for the location and convenience.

The bar is also great. I had a night cap in the bar with my wife. It was quiet, modern, and the bartender was very attentive.

Stayed July 2014
Snellville, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

When you arrive at this hotel you will come through an alley to arrive at Valet parking. When you get out of your car don't look down. The masonry drive and associated sidewalks around this hotel are disgusting. They have what looks to be years of grime, stains, gum, and gunk It is really a shame that the GM hasn't addressed the first impression of his/her hotel. Funny enough all over the downtown area every other property has someone pressure washing and cleaning. At the other entrance to the hotel there is a leaking faucet of black water dripping onto the sidewalk. If you can get past the gross surroundings and enter the hotel you will be rewarded. It is really beautiful, updated, and clean. Our room is fabulous and inviting, save a knock for mold around the bathroom shower. Details, details. The room has very tall ceilings, a very large bathroom,spacious interior area, and wonderfully quiet. I would give this hotel a 5 rating except for the exterior surroundings that need to be cleaned and the overlooked mold in the shower.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of Bush Stadium!
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Lake Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

Stayed here celebrating the sale of our first home. What a wonderful choice.

It's simple.

The Westin provides a service that is well worth the price of asmission. The staff are on point 24/7. The rooms are well maintained and boast some of the finest finishes in the business and the neighborhood is safe and compact.

On this visit, we enjoyed a king suite. Huge bathrooms, soaring windows and really comfortable beds.

Their on site restaurant will delight the senses, but I would advise taking advantage of the proximity and walk to the Flying Saucer.

The Westin is one of the best, we love staying and sharing this gem with others.

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

I have been in the car traveling across the country with my dog for the past couple of weeks. Needless to say, it is not always easy finding a decent place to stay on the road with a dog. I booked the Westin last minute through trip advisor with a great rate. When I checked in, I was tired and asked for a quiet room so that I could get a good night's sleep. Brittany was amazing. She hooked me up with a large room (larger than my NYC apartment!) and I got free breakfast, free wifi and free parking! This was my oasis and I am truly sorry I only got to spend one night at this hotel. I seriously considered extending my stay just to experience the room another night! The bed was phenomenal, the room was quiet, service was impeccable, mini bar was fully stocked, and the location was great. I can't say enough good things about this hotel and will definitely be back. I am typing this from another hotel room on the road and needless to say, it doesn't even come close - *sigh*

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

Wow! What a grand hotel! Our room was spotless, huge and very comfortable! The staff was outstanding, especially the valet men! We didn't even have a car except for one day, and they were always very helpful and extremely accommodating ! The bathroom was massive and very clean! The beds were like sleeping on a cloud! The location of this hotel couldn't have been better. We were going to Busch Stadium for a baseball game and all we had to do was cross the street! We felt very safe going to the baseball village at night also. And it was easy to get on and off the highway to go sightseeing to Grant Farm . Also was walking distance to the Arch ! Would definitely recommend this hotel and wouldn't even consider going any where else!

Room Tip: If you want a nice view of the stadium, ask for an upper floor facing Busch Stadium !
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Festus, MO
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

The good: very clean rooms, standard Westin ; reliable.
The bad: Parking attendant was terrible, gave misinformation, now having to dispute parking charge.
The bed was old, sagging, and not "heavenly". Toilet was loose at base. Certainly not deal breakers, and I didn't pay rack rates for the room, but had I paid the "cards are in town" rate, I would have asked for a new room.

Stayed July 2014
Robert W, General Manager at Westin St. Louis, responded to this review, July 15, 2014
Dear travelpimpfestus,

I very much appreciate the time you have taken to post your comments on Tripadvisor.com. Your feedback is very important to me and my team and your comments will allow us to address the Parking Attendant’s knowledge and disposition for further improvement. In addition, I am sorry to read that you did not find our Heavenly Beds not so Heavenly! This is not typical of the bedding throughout the hotel. Although we have a very good program that would identify and fix any mechanical issues before a guest checks into their room, we obviously have missed the loose toilet base and would be interested in the guest room that you had stayed in. If by chance you do find the time to contact me at the hotel, I would be very interested in discussing the details with you further, you can reach me at 314-621-2000.

The entire team looks forward to having you back at the Westin St. Louis upon your next visit to the area.

Best Regards,
Robert Weitz

Been to Westin St. Louis? Share your experiences!