“Delightful Staycation” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
“Delightful Staycation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

My husband and I booked the Westin for a Valentine's Day staycation and couldn't be happier. We had accidentally booked a queen instead of a king and even though they were completely booked, Yvette made sure to get us into a great king room with the best attitude.

The room was so spacious, elegant and clean. The bed was also super comfortable and best of all we got the room for under $100.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Christine C, Manager at Westin St. Louis, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Thank you so much for your review and for specifically mentioning one of our Star Performers! We are so proud of hotel and the members of our team who deliver outstanding customer service! Thank you again for taking the time to review our hotel! We really appreciate it

910 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (169)
Rogers, Arkansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

Stayed in the Westin for the past few days...well appointed guest rooms, comfortable bed. The staff is wonderful. David and Orlando - Bellman - were so very accommodating and extremely friendly and quick with a smile! The restaurant supervisor and his staff were super nice. Front desk and Ryan were helpful with recommendations and directions to local eateries. All in all - a great stay. Oh and the location is great if you are coming for a game....right across the street from the stadium. Just another plus.

Room Tip: I stayed in one of the renovated rooms. Lovely
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Christine C, Manager at Westin St. Louis, responded to this review, February 17, 2013
Thank you for your review! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and I will share your great comments with David, Orlando, and the rest of the staff! Our guest rooms have recently been renovated with classic and renewing furnishings to delight the senses. We look forward to hosting you again!
Rock Island
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013 via mobile

My stay at the Westin was aug31st-sep2nd, I must say out of all the Westin's I've stayed in this one was the best staff was very friendly, the breakfast was superb, and the decor and layouts of the room where very lovely. My only complaint is on the morning of September 2nd I was in a car accident that left me carless, I called the front desk to ask if there was any way I could stay in the room for a couple of extra hours while waiting for my ride to come 4 hours away to come get me I was told no and I had to wait 2 hours In the lobby for my ride.

• Stayed August 2012
Christine C, Manager at Westin St. Louis, responded to this review, February 14, 2013
Thank you for your review! We sincerely appreciate your candid feedback and are delighted that you enjoyed your stay! I apologize we were unable to accomodate a late check-out for you this stay. I hope we have the opportunity to host you again in the future!
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

Your hotel and staff were absolutely amazing! Everyone was so welcoming and nice! David who works valet and Andy the bartender were two of the best! Thanks for everything. We will definitely be back next year for Mardi Gras :)

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Christine C, Manager at Westin St. Louis, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to provide such great feedback! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you next Mardi Gras. I will share your comments with David and Andy and thank them for their above and beyond service! It is our pleasure to ensure each guests has a renewing experience.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013 via mobile

This place is absolutely awesome. Prime location, without a doubt the best staff of any hotel I've stayed at, and clean!! Great front desk and management. Dave and Andy were standouts! We will be back next year for Mardi Gras!

• Stayed February 2013
Thank you so much for the outstanding review and recommendation! It is our pleasure to provide a memorable experience for our guests. I will thank David and Andy for their personal service. We stand ready for your next stay!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

This Westin is located within a stones throw to Busch Stadium. The rooms are clean and staff friendly and helpful with out being in your face. We were in St. Louis during Mardi Gras and were surprised at how quiet the hotel was. We were able to get a great nights sleep every night. This is a good size hotel yet you still feel like you have a lot of privacy. The bathrooms are updated with modern rainfall showers and large tubs which are perfect for a soak. The only advice I would give you is to ask for a room that is away from the massive parking ramp that shines its high beam lights night and day.

• Stayed February 2013
Thank you for taking the time to complete this review and provide us with your feedback! It is our goal to offer a relaxing and serene stay to every guest and exceed every expectation. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Champaign, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

I have never stayed at this brand before. This property has recently been remodeled and the rooms and property are very nice. Great bathroom with rain shower, a deep tub.

Located right across from Busch Stadium, so it is close to everything!

The staff was nice at check-in, which took less than 2 minutes. The self parking is about a block away, but I was impressed with the gate attendant that saved my spot (I didn't ask) when I left late in the evening. The lot was over-sold. When I got back he remember me, went and moved the orange cone from my spot. Amazing service!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for providing the review and recommendations! Our guest rooms have been recently remodeled with new carpet and furnishings as well as new Heavenly Rain Shower heads! I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and I will share your comments with our staff, particularly the parking lot attendant!

Been to Westin St. Louis? Share your experiences!