“Westin St. Louis” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Seattle
“Westin St. Louis”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

I recently stayed at the Westin St. Louis and had a surprisingly enjoyable stay for a short trip. Joshua Johnson was particularly helpful both when I checked in and when I left, and gave us suggestions for a couple of places to see that we never would have found on our own, including the magical Forest Park. A great stay in St. Louis!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Christine C, Manager at Westin St. Louis, responded to this review, September 27, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review! We look forward to your next visit, which will be not so short! I've personally thanked Josh for being so helpful and offering great suggestions for must see places in St. Louis. I'm thrilled you had a great stay!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (180)
Miami Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

Dear Fellow Travellers,

I would like to make a special mention of the exceptional service I received in the restaurant by Esther Elgarico.

She was just outstanding! In every way she gave me very personalized attention. I ate much more food than i would have due to the fasct that she was so wonderful to me as I was in town alone attending a special conference.

I am writing this to express my extreme gratitude and appreciation to her.

Thank you Westin, St. Louis.

Happy travels to All,
Ina

Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Thank you for sharing such great comments from your recent stay! I have personally spoken with Esther and thanked her for being so attentive and offering you personalized service. We hope to have the opportunity to host you again, whenever your travels find you in St. Louis!
Williamsburg, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

Perfect location if you are stopping over in St. Louis (right off of the interstates) or attending a sporting event. Very clean, good service, and good food. The rooms are a little sterile, but extremely comfortable with all of the amenities. The restaurant/bar was also very good, with friendly, efficient service. The negative part of staying here is that - we didn't feel all that safe walking around the "neighborhood" on a night when there was no sporting event.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Christine C, Manager at Westin St. Louis, responded to this review, September 25, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to share comments from your recent stay. Our historical building allows us to offer spacious guest rooms, which combine some of the original architecture with modern decor. I have thanked our associates for providing friendly, efficient service. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!
Dallas, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

This was my first stay at the Westin St. Louis and I had a great experience! From the moment I stepped in the front door, I was treated with so much kindness. I wish I could remember the name of the lady who checked me in. She was so friendly, professional and patient w/ all of my questions, and although they were very busy, she didn't try to rush me through check-in. I ate at Clarks Grill for one lunch and two breakfasts and all three meals were very good. During two of my meals, Rod Chamberlain was assisting my waiter/waitress and he was very nice and helpful. My room was nice and I loved the bathroom (very spacious & elegant). The only minor blip in my stay was room service. I ordered a bowl of cereal at 11:30pm one night and it took almost an hour to get. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Thank you for taking the time to share comments from your stay this past weekend. I have personally shared your comments with Rod as well as the front desk staff to thank them for being so attentive, patient and personable. We do strive to deliver all room service orders within 30 minutes, I apologize if we were not able to meet the delivery time for this particular night. We look forward to hosting you on your next visit to St. Louis!
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

. We stayed here on non -game weekend for my wife's birthday and we are extremely happy with everything about this hotel. Great staff. The front desk staff was professional warm and friendly. Same big “yes” for the staff from the restaurant very friendly .I want to recognize Meliha from the room service department. She was above and beyond ..She has to be recognized from the management for her excellent service,personality and professionalism....She make us to fill all most we was home not in Westin .Please tell her thank you,thank you from T. Cruise family !!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
I have shared your comments with Meliha and thanked her for being so attentive! I'm thrilled to know we are your home away from home, and hope that we will be part of the Birthday 2013 celebration!
Mountain Brook, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012 via mobile

This hotel is simply awesome! All Weston's have heavenly beds and baths that make your stay a spa retreat! But this one is across the street from Busch stadium ( players stay there ) the outstanding service from staff - all of them but in particular " Eileen " made such an impression! Can't recommend this highly enuf! Food is incredible, too!

• Stayed September 2012
Thank you for the great compliments! I have personally shared them with Ilene and our food and beverage staff to thank them for a job well done. I'm thrilled we made such a lasting impression. We stand ready to serve you on your next visit.
Memphis, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

I have stayed here twice, once on business, once on a family trip just this month. Smaller hotel, but very nice. Food was great in restaurant in the lobby. Room was huge and easily fit our whole family (2 adutls, 3 small kids). We used one roll a away. Bet the ceilings were 12 feet, seperate tub, shower, huge bath room. Great location, right next to ball park and short walk or drive to City Museum. I would recommend to business travelers or families going to STL for a weekend. We drove to Six Flags, about 30 minutes, ate at Pi Pizza around the corner. And City Museum is fantastic!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for choosing us for both business and pleasure! We are conveniently located within walking distance of many attractions and venues in downtown St. Louis. Our Clark Street Grill offers breakfast, lunch and dinner with something for everyone's liking.
We hope to have the opportunity to host you again in the future!

Been to Westin St. Louis? Share your experiences!