“Exceptional Service, Great Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 124 Hotels in Saint Louis
Certificate of Excellence 2014
GreenLeadersBronze level
Boston, Massachusetts
“Exceptional Service, Great Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2011

I had a very nice room, with plenty of room to work at the desk. I got a package with Internet service and breakfast included which I highly recommend. I needed the Internet to work but the breakfast buffet was a very pleasant surprise; a full compliment of breakfast foods on the buffet plus eggs or omlettes cooked to order. They have a very nice spa and fitness center with 15 cardio machines, a free weight room and a nautilus room.
Every single person on staff I encountered was a delight, extremely pleasant and eager to help in any way.
The restaurant has a very nice bar and terrific food. I am a woman traveling alone on business and felt very comfortable for my entire stay.

• Stayed December 2011

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (198)
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2011

I Was pleased with my stay at the westin stlouis on november 5,2011 as i was staying there I requested items for my room i was pleased when i recieved them in 3 minutes. By an associated named Phillip Thomas. That associated made me feel welcomed and comfortable during my stay. I will make sure i will return. and tell my family and friends about the service i recieved from that associate.and make sure they come and get the same type of service that i recieved from that outstanding associated.

Room Tip: Make Sure they Stay On the second Floor when they come stay at the westin stlouis
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2011

It was the proximity to Busch Stadium that drew us to the Westin, but it is the service that will make this our first choice whenever we return to St. Louis. We had the good fortune to stay at the Westin for one of the 2011playoff games and when it looked like the Cardinals had a chance to make it to the World Series, I quickly (& gleefully) snapped up a room for the night of a possible Game 1. The moon and the stars lined up, the Cards made it to the series and we arrived in St. Louis with just a little time to spare to get nested at the Westin. After high-fiving the most friendly bellmen I’ve ever encountered, we made our way to the front desk only to find out that I had made the reservation for 2012 rather than 2011. It is when things go wrong that you can truly see the character of an organization and the way the staff, most specifically front office manager Ron Karlosky, handled the situation speaks volumes about the Westin’s commitment to customer service. We did not stay at the Westin that night, but they helped us find a room, called and made sure the other hotel held a room for us and made two follow up calls to make certain we were situated and that we got the promised rate. As one not so easily impressed, I was wowed by these folks!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2011

My wife and I stayed here for several days while adding MO to our list of states. The location is excellent - directly across the street from Busch Stadium. Also walking distance to the Arch as well as several other downtown attractions and / or businesses. Exactly what you expect in a Westin, good service, clean rooms, and comfortable beds. Room service and the lobby restaurant were of good value and quality. Would gladly stay here again for business or pleasure.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
New York City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2011

Fabulous hotel. Bathroom is to die for; room service delicious and speedy; staff courteous; extremely comfortable bed and desk area. My meeting was in the relatively nearby Sheraton, and that hotel is a mess, so my colleagues staying at the Sheraton wanted to bunk in with me! I just loved this hotel.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
St. Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2011

I can't say high enough praise for the Westin Hotel and their staff for such a memorable honeymoon night. We were quickly checked in and our bags were waiting for us when we arrived at the room. The Westin delivered complimentary champagne and chocolate covered strawberries to our room and when we ordered from room service, the food was to die for. I can't wait to stay at this Westin again as you are truly treated like royalty!!!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
North Aurora, Il
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2011

Just returned from a weekend at this hotel with a lot of family members. We were celebrating a wedding in St. Louis and really enjoyed our stay. Service from all parts of the hotel was better than good, everyone working there was so helpful and accomodating. The hotel was beyond clean, bathrooms exceptional, and the food in the restuarant very, very good. I'd stay there again in a minute when I return to St. Louis. I have traveled internationally for some years and i know whereof I speak !

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family

Been to Westin St. Louis? Share your experiences!