“Reserve online to make sure you get a seat!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of St. Louis Fun Trolley Tours

St. Louis Fun Trolley Tours
999 North 2nd Street, Lumiere Place Casino, Saint Louis, MO 63102 (Downtown)
+1 314-910-7981
Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy a 90 minute, fully narrated tour of St. Louis aboard a heated/air-conditioned trolley with bells, brass rails and cushioned seats!
Grafton, Wisconsin
5 attraction reviews
“Reserve online to make sure you get a seat!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

The tour starts at the Lumiere Casino. We went to the ETC gift shop to buy tickets. The clerk gave us the tickets and said to pay the driver. ($42 for 2 tickets) What we didn't know is that when the trolley shows up, anyone who was pre-booked online gets on first. Then everyone else that was standing there like us waiting to pay driver all start running for the trolley door. Even though we picked up the tickets an hour prior and were one of the first ones standing outside, we got pushed aside by the crowd. We were lucky to be the last ones to get a seat. Unfortunately we got the front bench on the right side with NO WINDOW!! Although I didn't get to see much, it was a very informative 90 minute tour. We learned a lot about the city and the surrounding areas. Our driver, Dusty, pointed out numerous attractions that were 'absolutely free'. I was amazed how he could keep talking while navigating though the heavy traffic!
My only disappointment was that there were no stops to get out and photograph anything.

Keighley, United Kingdom
73 attraction reviews
“Great tour of a great city”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

We took the 2 pm tour Memorial Day weekend. There were 4 people who were in wheelchairs and Dusty, the driver boarded them using the specially adapted lift quickly and efficiently. Once we got going the tour was great. Dusty was funny and knowledgable and took us on a wonderful tour all over the sights of St Louis. The only downside is that the windows have a horizontal divider which is just about eye level so you have to either slouch down or sit bolt upright.

Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
20 attraction reviews
“A Good Introduction to Saint Louis”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2014

The Fun Trolley website was not appealing to me since comedy seemed to be highlighted,making me question the depth of the social and historical aspects. of this tour.I was pleasantly surprised by the demeanor and information provided by the tour guide on the 10am tour of 5/16/14(sorry I forgot his name even though I spoke with him personally afterwards).
A native of the city,he had lived in many places but returned to his home more recently.His enjoyment of his city was contagious and capturing.His presentation was appropriately critical,sharing the good and the bad.I felt I finished his tour satisfied that I had experienced St.Louis about as much as possible in 1.5 hours.

One can explore the downtown area fairly completely in a day or so on foot,even taking in a night baseball game at Busch Stadium.I was glad the tour extended to the Forest Park and Washington University locations plus Delmar Avenue.Had I another day in this city,I would have arranged more time for this area west of downtown.Amazing that the zoo,art museum,history museum in Forest Park are all free.Many georgeous vistas and overlooks also.

I wish this tour could have continued for another hour with this excellent guide,but certainly a great value for the price.Departure is from the riverfront entrance to Lacledes Casino,easy to reach from an underground passageway at the the southeast corner of the football stadium,
a very short walk from both the Hampton Inn Downtown as well as the Drury Hotel near this site.
Tickets can be purchased at the store immediately inside the casino or via website.

Franklin, Wisconsin
7 attraction reviews
“Great way to see St.Louis”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

The fun trolley is a great way to get the overview of the city. Lots of history given on the tour! The tour included alot of the city along with Washington University and St.Loyis University.

Torreon, Mexico
24 attraction reviews
“great overview”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

im so glad that we took this tour to start our visit in st louis........dusty the tour guide was funny and very informative of the places around town.........well worth the money and will make our visit more enjoyable.

Visited April 2014