“Fun Walking Tour” 5 of 5 stars
Review of St. Louis Fun Trolley Tours

St. Louis Fun Trolley Tours
999 North 2nd Street, Lumiere Place Casino, Saint Louis, MO 63102 (Downtown)
+1 314-910-7981
Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy a 90 minute, fully narrated tour of St. Louis aboard a heated/air-conditioned trolley with bells, brass rails and cushioned seats!
Chicago, Illinois
4 attraction reviews
“Fun Walking Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012

My family recently took the Haunted St louis tour and I can highly recommend it. The guide was very knowledgeable and more importantly a great storyteller. Made the stories and history of St louis come to life. We learned so much about St Louis and about the weird and haunted spots. The tour was the perfect mixture of historical and spooky stories. My favorite story was about the Cholera epidemic...spooky and gross. It was not like some of the hokey tours I have taken with skeletons jumping out at you. Very thoughtful and did not insult my intelligence.

Visited June 2012

Norfolk, Virginia
6 attraction reviews
“The first thing to do when you get to St. Louis!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012

We went on the St. Louis Trolley Tour and loved it. Charley and Barry are very knowledgeable about St. Louis area. We just moved to the area and we now have a huge list of things to do in the city, most of which are free. I am so glad we took this tour! We also used the valet parking at the casino prior to the tour, $5.00!

Visited June 2012
Jacksonville, Florida
3 attraction reviews
“ENTERTAINING & SPOOKY!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2012

My girlfriend and I have taken many Haunted Tours across the country, and in the first moments of this one we both knew it was going to be good. The narrator was excellent! This is a very well thought out tour. Each place we stopped was interesting and I have to say the presentation made it very spooky. We also noticed that each stop there was a place to sit down if you wanted, which is rare on walking tours.. very nice. I won't give any SPOILERS, but we learned A LOT about the Haunts of St. Louis and now I'm awake at night.. SCARY!

Visited May 2012
Memphis, Tennessee
“Great way to see the city!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2012

I have been to St. Louis many times and was looking for something different to do when I found this tour. This tour is a great way to see St. Louis! We were a group of 7 and all of us enjoyed the tour! We all saw things we never knew existed and now have different things to do next time we are in town! Definitely a great way to spend a few hours in St. Louis!

Visited March 2012
4 attraction reviews
“Great for locals and visitors alike.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2012

I've lived in St. Louis for 5 years and my husband has lived here his entire life (40 years) and we both really enjoyed this tour. Charlie was our tour guide and he was funny and knowledgeable about all of the wonderful things St. Louis has to offer. We both learned a lot and saw places that I hadn't even seen yet. It covered a lot of ground and Charlie gave a great history of St. Louis' main attractions. It made me fall in love with our beautiful city all over again and reminded me of how lucky I am to live here.

Visited May 2012