“Worth Every Penny!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of St. Louis Fun Trolley Tours

St. Louis Fun Trolley Tours
999 North 2nd Street, Lumiere Place Casino, Saint Louis, MO 63102 (Downtown)
+1 314-910-7981
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 39 Activities in Saint Louis
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Enjoy a 90 minute, fully narrated tour of St. Louis aboard a heated/air-conditioned trolley with bells, brass rails and cushioned seats!
“Worth Every Penny!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2012 via mobile

My boyfriend and I took a trip to St. Louis for a concert and found a Groupon for this tour a week before we left. We didn't have much time to spend in the city, so this was a perfect way to pack a lot in to our short stay. The tour guide was so enthusiastic and knowledgeable. He loves his job, and it shows! It made me wish we were staying longer to check out more of the places we saw. We'll just have to come back again!

4 attraction reviews
“Excellent! Loved this tour!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2012

St. Louis is an amazing city and this tour highlights a lot of the things that make the city so special. Tour begins at the Lumiere Casino (casino provides a shuttle to most downtown hotels) and covers not only the downtown area but many sights located further afield. The guide was wonderful - very knowledgeable and interesting. I thoroughly enjoyed this 90 minutes of fun, relaxation and entertainment.

Visited March 2012
Los Lunas, New Mexico
28 attraction reviews
“Great overview of the city.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2012

My husband and I always try to go on a trolly, duck boat, bus or similar tour of cities when we vacation. We find that we learn lots of things about the area we would not have known otherwise.
This tour was no exception.

Visited September 2011
scorney
“An awesome tour! A definite must do!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2011 via mobile

I really loved this tour! The guide was very knowledgeable about st. Louis. Even the native st louisians learned something new. We went all over downtown and the surrounding area, and the guide told us a lot of the history and lots of stories about each place. I thoroughly enjoyed it and would do it again in a heartbeat. From the first few minutes that he started talking, I knew I was going to enjoy the tour. In fact, it made me want to do the guided tours in every city I visit.

St Louis MO
13 attraction reviews
“Superb St Louis Trolley Tour -- even if you live here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2011

We just returned (back over to the Illinois side of St Louis) from this Trolley Tour. Wow, it was fabulous!!

Our Driver/TourGuide was fun, knowledgable, had a great speaking voice, and quite the gentleman. He takes his time (really more like a 90 min tour), talking about each place, including history or little known facts... and answered any/all questions.

The trolley itself is very comfortable, and even though it is currently late Nov & rainy, it was nice inside.

We'd definitely recommend this tour... both for tourists, as well as us locals.

Visited November 2011