My stay at MAC was not what I had expected, the rooms are not aging well. The lobby is very nicely decorated and the attached main floor rooms are really neat to see for history, but as far as staying there, I wouldn't do it again. They have a dress code which I feel is fine for restaurants, but we were reminded that the dress code applied to the hallways and elevator as well. This may suit some people, but the snobby attitude wasn't for me
- Also Known As:
- Missouri Athletic Club Hotel Saint Louis
- Missouri Athletic Club Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Missouri Athletic Club - Classic and Sporty Downtown QuartersHistory buffs or those who are looking for a unique experience will enjoy this 100-year-old establishment. Best of all, you don't have to a member to stay overnight and take advantage of our extensive facilities and prime downtown location!Athletic facilities include:- Full workout facilities including Nautilus machines and free weights- Basketball court- Squash, handball and racquetball courts- 25-yard heated indoor pool, sauna, and whirlpool- Running track- Massage, barber shop, manicuresOther amenities include:- Complimentary wireless internet- Complimentary business center- Two distinct dining restaurants including the Jack Buck Grille and The Sportman's Club (Home of the Hermann Trophy) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Missouri Athletic Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.