“Good food, great service, nice decor” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: South Broadway
Atlanta, Georgia
“Good food, great service, nice decor”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

We had dinner at 1904 Steakhouse on our one night stay at River City Casino and Hotel. Each member of our party of four ordered something different:

Chopped Salad (great!)
1/2 roasted chicken dinner (husband said there was no half about it; he received a thigh and a leg.)
Filet (small and large) Both cooked well
Scallops over pasta (scallops and pasta cooked perfectly)

Our server's name was Serge, and he was very attentive to our needs. Our food was the right temperature, and the service was quick as well though we didn't feel rushed to leave either.

If you're looking for a nice place to dine at the hotel, I'd recommend 1904 Steakhouse. The Steakhouse is located on the complete opposite end of the casino/hotel from the hotel/lodging area.

Visited July 2014

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Great food, great atmosphere, sorta $$”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

This place is for special occasions (which we happened to be visiting St Louis for)- didn't plan on dining at 1904, but certainly glad we walked through the casino to check it out. Troy was very good & our experience was worth the $. Two of us spent $80+ tip.

Visited July 2014
Franklin, Tennessee
“Great Steak and Great Prices!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

My wife and I loved the meal here. Great service, great food, great price. I've had much inferior steak at double the price in the past.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Taylors, SC
“Very Expensive but a Wonderful Meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014

The atmosphere here is definitely special occasion. There are intimate tables where we were seated that felt like you had your own private dining room. The waitress was attentive and professional. There is an EXTENSIVE wine list. The food was prepared to perfection and even if you are not a steak eater there is something for you. I had the fish and it was amazing. Everything is ala carte, but the side dishes are well worth it, large enough to share. It was all in the details and they were executed perfectly.

Visited May 2014
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Surf & Turf”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

My husband and I spent our one year anniversary at the River City Casino and went to dinner here. Oh my goodness...completely blown away. We each had a steak and king crab leg. By far one of the best meals I have ever had. INCREDIBLE!!! Will return. We were both swooning! I was moaning with every bite! We kept looking at each other with our eyes wide open...couldn't believe how delicious everything was. I had mashed potatoes as my side...he had creamed spinach-they add a fried egg too it which really sets it off. The setting of the restaurant is fancy as well-great ambiance. Must try. Perfect for special occasion. :)

Visited May 2014