“My current favorite restaurant in Stl!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Brasserie by Niche is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 2,549 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Euclid
St. Louis, MO
“My current favorite restaurant in Stl!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

I've lived in St. Louis for almost 10 years. I love restaurants and thankfully my line of work offers lots of opportunities to eat out. In the last couple of years Brasserie has become my favorite restaurant in St. Louis. I say this because I've visited on several occasions and have ordered something different each time and it is always an awesome dining experience. Many restaurants have a few standout dishes so once you find your favorite you feel compelled to order your old standby. I have the opposite feeling at Brasserie. I'm always excited to try something new and it always exceeds my expectations.

• Visited November 2012

Dallas
“The best eggs benedict I have ever had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012 via mobile

Sunday brunch was affordable and gourmet. Menu had all kinds of goodies to choose from. Eggs benedict was the best ive had, excellent sauce, crispy toast, delicious proscuitto. Excellent atmosphere with low lighting, tasteful furniture, and plenty of coat racks throughout the room. Highly recommended. On the expensive side but well worth it.

Fairway, Kansas
“Great french food in a quaint neighborhood”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

Local friends recommended that we try this restaurant on a recent trip to St Louis. We started in the bar and had some cheese and wine whilst we waited for our table. The bartender was knowledgeable and fun to talk to. He gave us some great recommendations for the dining room. The dining room is open, pretty, with very tall ceilings, so it can be loud.....just like a French brasserie. The service started off well, but ended in the toilet, which is unfortunate as we liked the atmosphere and the food. It was a series of mistakes (by the server and the kitchen) but the server ended up frustrated and therefore rude to us. We had to ask the servers around us to get what we wanted. However, if you are local, or planning on going to St Louis, I'd still give it a thumbs up.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Besto Bistro”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

We love Brasserie. We both had the cassoulet, which we loved. Our friends had the trout and chicken which the both loved, too. Desserts are great and the service is perfect. Thanks, Brasserie.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Melbourne, Australia
“Brasserie in St Louis equals excellence”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

Excellent food, quality service and great atmosphere are the best ways to describe the Brasserie. Our waiter, Coleman, ensured that we had a wonderful evening. My fiancé and I, in St Louis for four nights, enjoyed it so much on Monday (Oct 22) that we came back on the Wednesday (Oct 24) and were very pleased to see Coleman again.

• Visited October 2012