“Great food, nice decor” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Crestwood, Missouri
“Great food, nice decor”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

This place is near my house, which makes it really convenient for me. I first went in late one evening while on my way home from seeing my husband in the hospital. I was famished, it was getting late and I didn't expect too much. I just couldn't stand the thought of a Denny's meal. They won me over from the first bite.
The salad was real greens and lettuce, not just a bunch of iceberg turning brown. It was flavorful and fresh. Then came the steak, cooked just the way I ordered it and tender. Then the home-style chips. Yummy! Topped it all off with a Margarita. I'm picky about my Margaritas; sweet, but not too sweet. Plenty of crunchy salt on the glass. Enough tequila that you know it's there, but not enough to over-whelm the mix. Guess what? I've been back!......many times. I've never had a bad server or a bad meal.

I'm hooked.

• Visited October 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Always a good time at the Mile!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012

I have been going to Mile 277 since shorty after they opened. I have alway had good experiences with the servers, bartenders and other wait staff - and on the rare occassion there has been a problem, they have made it right. A large group of us are usually there every Saturday night - we love the live music and all of the different types of artists that come through. It's refreshing to hear so many different styles of music supported. The food is fresh and tasty - it can take awhile sometimes when it's really busy, but it is worth it. I enjoy the atmosphere and appreciate the fact that it is clean and the parking lot is well lit. Also, they have a really nice patio which is great in the spring and summer. It can get crowded at times, but you're bound to run into that when you have a ncie bar with good food and drinks. I'll back to Mile again soon!

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Do Not Go To A General Admission Concert”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2012

My wife and I went to see POCO on 6/14/2012, one of our favorite bands.
Doors opened at 5:05, long line to say the least. Mad scramble to try to get a table, then everyone wants to take empty chairs at our table that we're holding for our friends. Needless to say, they way oversold tickets to a venue of this size. Pat Liston was the opening act at 8:15, three hours of them raking in money with only a lunch menu that was poor. When POCO finally started at 9:30ish, unruly people behind us ruined our evening, we left at intermission. God for bid there's a fire and try to get out! Go to Wildwood for POCO! Do Not Waste Your Time & Money @ MILE 277!!!!!

Visited June 2012
Saint Peters, Missouri
“Awesome food...so/so service....”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2011

The restaurant is a pretty cool place. The designer should be commended, as the decor is awesome. Even the bathrooms are done in a biker theme...very cool. The food was awesome...the pretzel bites and chips and salsa were incredible. The BBQ is some of the best. The only issue we had was our server. She was WAY more interested in talking to a group of guys at another table then to refill our drinks, or even ask if we needed anything else. I had finished my drink halfway through my meal, and had to finish my meal without a refill. We finally had to flag her down to get our check and when she came it was like we were interupting her social time. The food was awesome, the decor was awesome...the service left much to be desired. Doubt I'll go back because of this.

• Visited September 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Saint Louis
“An upscale biker bar???”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2011

This new Harley-themed restaurant opened recently and since my brother just bought a Harley, our family decided to check it out. Early Saturday evening around 5 p.m. and the parking lot was half-empty. We took our son and there were other families eating with small children, however, there were also small groups of bike riders as well. The sign on the door says Smiles Required - I guess they don't want any fighting ? Anway, we ordered homemade potato chips which were excellent. I normally hate those but these were great! Grilled chicken sandwich was good, small salad was fine and the kids chicken strips fine as well. The bathroom had attendents. The prices were reasonable, I think this is a cool place to take people who like bikes, and are tired of chain restaurants.

• Visited July 2011