“Made my Anniversary Trip Amazing!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Delivery, Late Night
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Made my Anniversary Trip Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

Well I am from WI and traveled to St. Louis for my 7 year wedding anniversary.

The food was amazing and local and fresh. They have only local beers which my husband loved! The main thing that made our vist AMAZING was Kaleigh I cannot begin to tell her how much I appreciated her service. She reccomended beers that she enjoyed, and even brought some for my husband to taste. She was attentive and prompt. She reccomended some tappas resturants for us as we were planning on going out the next night for a more fancy ish dinner. We had an awesome apple pie for dessert YUM get it!!!!

We decided that instead of going somewhere else the next night that we would go back!!! We tried a diffrent pizza (BTW they let you substitute ingredients NO CHARGE) Food was great again...Kaleigh had off but would have loved to have her again!!

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Chicago, Illinois
“Excellent Food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

To keep it short... we did a girls night out here... five 30 somethings out for dinner and laughs. The menu has a lot of items on it. We got three different pizzas to share. We tried the deep dish and the thin crust. Both were really good. We also had the wings and garlic bread. Also good. Although, be ready. The garlic bread is just a loaf of warm bread with garlic and butter on the side. Really good, just not what we were ready for. Our server was great- funny and attentive. The only down side to the whole experience was the noise level in the restaurant. It was really loud and we had a hard time hearing each other.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Carbondale, Illinois
“Sunday lunch is perfect pizza time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

The pizza is always delicious. Mango infused iced tea was refreshing. Our service was fast, and the servers attentive. Great pizza too!

Visited January 2013
Olathe, Kansas
“So good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

Love the neighborhood feel and variety of options on the menu. There's something for everyone, ranging from traditional to unique specialty tastes. The wait staff is friendly, and they seem to keep things moving along quickly, but not too fast that you feel rushed. I recommend the thin crust (meatball is a favorite topping!) and order a side salad - they're all really good. It can be loud if it's packed - and because they can close off certain areas in lesser busy times, it easily becomes packed. It's also pretty dark and the set-up is kind of cramped in the restaurant side. These things don't bother me much, but it's something to keep in mind if you don't like sharing your conversation with those at a neighboring table. Overall, for a casual night out with friends, it's a laid back environment with good eats.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Tacoma
“I love this pizza and they have Vegan cheese!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

This pizza is sooooo yummy! Great pizza toppings and love the fact that they have vegan cheese! I wish there were more of these around the country. They have great drink options also. Over worth the extra money for the great atmosphere and food!

• Visited November 2012