I had visited the Fox & Hound several times when I was a student at Wash U many years ago, but had never stayed at the hotel. Came back for a visit to STL with family & chose the Cheshire for it's location to friends in Forest Park & Richmond Heights area & the fact that it has all the amenities of a national chain - with much more character. Complimentary wi-fi, breakfast, fitness center, pool, Tea Forte selections & good coffee all day - in addition to the Fox & Hound Tavern, a great little market Market and Basso's on-site. They had live music pool-side in the evening on Sat.
We loved the English literature themed rooms, great beds, flat screen TV, plenty of outlets for computers, phones & other electronics - but housekeeping service wasn't great - not awful - but not up to the rest of the service/hotel experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cheshire embodies the charm and authenticity of a traditional British inn with all the modern conveniences of today. Guest rooms range from our Deluxe class to our Royal class with turndown services and upgraded amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Cheshire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cheshire Hotel Saint Louis
- Cheshire Hotel Saint Louis
- Cheshire Lodge St Louis
- Cheshire Inn St Louis
- Cheshire Saint Louis