Three travelers flew in from Florida to attend a Chuck Berry concert at Blueberry Hill. The hotel we wanted to stay at was fully booked, so they suggested the Cheshire. So glad they did! Cannot imagine a more interesting, convenient or relaxing hotel.
The staff was terrific, the breakfasts were wonderful and having tea available all the time made you feel so pampered.
Our stay was in the "Wind and the Willows" room which was clean and comfortable - the beds were awesome.
Only two suggestions:
1. Did not care for the motion detector lights in the bathroom that took 5 minutes to go off
2. Hit our legs on the end of the beds because you could not see them because of the bedding - still have a HUGE bruise still on the leg from this. We are not the only people that had the problem - we talked about it with other guests at breakfast when we overheard them mentioning how their leg was hurting - and the front desk said they "hear that all the time" when we mentioned it at check out. Maybe a change in comforter or bedspreads is in order for safety?
The staff went out of their way to be helpful and made the entire stay wonderful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cheshire embodies the charm and authenticity of a traditional British inn with all the modern conveniences of today. Guest rooms range from our Deluxe class to our Royal class with turndown services and upgraded amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, AAA Travel Services, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Cheshire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cheshire Hotel Saint Louis
- Cheshire Hotel Saint Louis
- Cheshire Lodge St Louis
- Cheshire Inn St Louis
- Cheshire Saint Louis