Stayed here for Valentine's Day night...what a unique, interesting experience! It was like being in a museum! Every hallway was filled with antique furniture and artwork and/or old British documents, and the lounge area even had a stuffed bear! The decor was upscale, but we never felt out of place. Got a great rate using Hotel Tonight, too :-) The only complaint was the motion detector that controlled the bathroom lights - if you got up in the middle of the night you'd be blinded by FOUR bright lights coming on! We took care of this by removing the cover on the motion sensor, putting a tissue over it, and then putting the cover back on. We mentioned this to the staff, and apparently we're not alone in our dislike of the light :-)
Highly recommended, and would return even though we live in St. Louis!
- Also Known As:
- The Cheshire Hotel Saint Louis
- The Cheshire Hotel
- Cheshire Hotel Saint Louis
- Cheshire Lodge St Louis
- Cheshire Inn St Louis
- Cheshire Saint Louis
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cheshire embodies the charm and authenticity of a traditional British inn with all the modern conveniences of today. Guest rooms range from our Deluxe class to our Royal class with turndown services and upgraded amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Venere, Tingo and Hotwire so you can book your The Cheshire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.