We stayed at the Chesire with our 3 and 4 year olds. The rooms were comfortable and the black out shades were DARK...it was great. The continental breakfast was also a nice thing. The Cheshire has been significantly rennovated since we last stayed there 6 years ago and the upgrades are wonderful yet the hotel maintains it's quirky charm. the rooms were clean, roomy and comfortable. The staff is also incredibly nice and accomodating. The hotel is right near the St. Louis Zoo, which is about the best zoo in the country and it's free.
My only complaint, and this is so small, is that automatic bathroom lights. The bathroom door is glass and the light goes on automatically and stays on for a while. It was very annoying when going to the bathroom in the middle of the night and I kept worrying that it would wake up my 3 year old!
- Also Known As:
- The Cheshire Hotel
- The Cheshire Hotel Saint Louis
- Cheshire Hotel Saint Louis
- Cheshire Lodge St Louis
- Cheshire Inn St Louis
- Cheshire Saint Louis
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cheshire embodies the charm and authenticity of a traditional British inn with all the modern conveniences of today. Guest rooms range from our Deluxe class to our Royal class with turndown services and upgraded amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo and Otel so you can book your The Cheshire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.