A wonderfully (and tastefully) themed hotel paying tribute to great authors and works of literature. We stayed in The Canterbury Tales room, a standard deluxe double queen. Fantastic comfortable beds, wonderful toiletries and fabulous access to delish teas at any hour of the day. I traveled with my two teen sons who enjoyed the great breakfasts with nice array of fresh fruits, cheeses and one hot entree. I chose to eat the magnificent granola every single day! Tea, juice, coffee, milk and several yogurts were available too.
The rooms were very comfortable and pleasant. The walls are pretty thin; but we were annoyed by some dudes partying next door just one evening. I turned on the AC fan to run continuously and that totally drowned out their noise and I was able to sleep very well (and I'm a light sleeper!).
We walked just a few steps away to the gorgeous 90 year old cinema called the Hi-Pointe and you could easily walk to the Zoo. I adored all the wonderful treasures that Forest Park offered and my two sons grudgingly followed behind me wherever I took them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cheshire embodies the charm and authenticity of a traditional British inn with all the modern conveniences of today. Guest rooms range from our Deluxe class to our Royal class with turndown services and upgraded amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Cheshire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cheshire Hotel Saint Louis
- Cheshire Hotel Saint Louis
- Cheshire Lodge St Louis
- Cheshire Inn St Louis
- Cheshire Saint Louis