“Across from Arch” 4 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
Pratt, United States
“Across from Arch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

The Hyatt is a very nice hotel located directly across from the Arch. The Hotel has a modern feel and is very clean. The rooms are modern and spacious. Unfortunately while our room was clean, our tub was clogged and full of dirty water including hair. I contacted customer service and maintenance and housekeeping took care of the issue, but I would have preferred they just moved us as they didn't get it resolved until 11 PM. There is no parking at the hotel unless you pay for valet. Public parking is in a pay to park garage across the street and seemed a bit sketchy late at night.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (494)
Delaware, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I have stayed at this property several times for work in the downtown STL area. The location could NOT be better! It's literally next to the arch and the river! The service is fantastic and it is always clean. If you work out, there is a GREAT workout facility! However, the rooms are really starting to show some age and I guess I would expect more from such a reputable brand. Having said that, I will be back the next time I am in St. Louis and look forward to seeing how Hyatt deals with the aging property.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I was very pleased with my stay here. The room and the service were great. All employees were friendly and helpful. Bed was comfortable and the bathroom was surprisingly modern. My only complaint was the parking. I parked at the hotel in the garage, and when I left the next day they charged me $27 to park for the night. That seems a little excessive if you ask me.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

We recently stayed at the St Louis Hyatt Regency at the Arch, and were thrilled with the customer service, location, and amenities of the hotel. We were walking distance from many major attractions downtown, and the staff were very helpful in sharing information with us on what we should do during our trip. The proximity to the Arch and to Busch Stadium were definite pluses, as were the many restaurants around this hotel. We would definitely stay here next time we are in town.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Mebane, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Although the property could use some updating, the customer service is phenomenal! Every encounter with a Hyatt employee was exceptional! Front desk, house keeping, restaurant, room service, electrician ( I tripp a breaker! ) store in the lobby.... Everyone was incredibly friendly and professional!!!

Room Tip: I stayed in a PURE room due to allergies. Room 1610 had a great view!
Koege, Denmark
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Arrived after 3 flights from Europe for a conference in Saint Louis - The hotel had been booked by the congress organisaton. You would have thought they knew people on business needed to sleep as a basic requirement!
I checked in around 2200 and jetlagged. I was offered an upgrade to a suite with the disclaimer that the room had no windows - I didnt have a choice as there were no other rooms available so I decided to take this option for one night. Quickly it became apparent why this room it the final choice (FOR ANYONE!) There is an elevator shaft which means that the room is incredibly noisy, metal grating on metal and every minute or so - I rang reception no choice but to suck it up but they said there was a white noise box in the room and the housekeeper came with earplugs. Yes apparently the HYatt knew this room sucked as the noise box is a premanent fixture... Im left with the question why - Why would they even use this room, it destroys a nights sleep, the overall level of satisfaction with the stay, the hote, the staff and with Hyatt as a brand. The biggest question for me is why disclose there is no window and not disclose that the room is like sleeping in a cheese grater???!! I find this level of service and integrity totally unacceptable. Today I´m being moved to another room and they allowed me not to pay for the worse nights sleep in a hotel bar none ... Aren´t I lucky!? Think not and no

Room Tip: Avoid room 1250 like the plague
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW via mobile

My son and new daughter in law were married at the Hyatt Memorial Day weekend. It was magical. The staff treated us all wonderful. The rooms and service we received was above and beyond. There was a lot of family from out of town and they all enjoyed the stay and the closeness of walking to sites around the city. We came back to the room one night to warm pretzels and a couple bottles of beer, beds turned down with chocolate on the pillows. I would definitely stay here again when we go down and watch our beloved STL cardinals! The wedding planners were fantastic and everything went so smooth. It was a magical wedding and weekend.

Stayed May 2015, traveled with family

Been to Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch? Share your experiences!