This is our second stay at this Hyatt, both due to a deal through the price discount site. We weren't able to get an arch view this time, but that's not unexpected on our rate...but we were bumped to an oversized room with a city view. It was huge and had separate vanity areas and bathroom - the bathroom alone was the size of some other hotel rooms. Our kids loved sitting on the window ledge and looking out at the city. There was some street noise, but I think the darkening curtains blocked most of the noise for us at night. We were unable to get a bell cart - seems those are really only for the full-price paying customers & those paying for bell hops, so it was a pain to make several trips in with kids. Last year I paid for on-site parking, but now as it's all valet-only, we used the parking lot down the street. It was cheaper and I felt safe enough with my husband along, but I would not attempt this with just me and the kids. It's a pain, especially as it was raining much of the time. The pan-handler problem has gotten ridiculous - you can't step foot outside of the hotel without at least one or two people approaching you for money. I was disappointed in the housekeeping service this time. While all hotels seem to be making cost-cutting approaches deemed as "being green," it specifically said that if you wanted your sheets changed, to contact housekeeping. We did this, only because one of our children had an accident. We were their for hospital appointments/testing and had a long day away. We got back late only to find that the room had not been serviced. so we had to call housekeeping to come late and bring sheets. Since my son needed a daily medical procedure done, I had to do the sheets myself as he needed his privacy and didn't need housekeeping about the room. For what we paid for the room, it was still a good deal, but I definitely felt the Price*line treatment this time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- St. Louis Riverfront Hotel Experience uncompromising hospitality in a prime setting at Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch. Steps from the famous Arch, our exemplary St. Louis hotel blends world-class service with an unparalleled location. With easy access to all of the city’s sights, our downtown hotel in St. Louis is an outstanding choice for every visitor. Select our expansive facilities - the area's premier event spaces - to host impressive business conferences, formal galas or family celebrations. Take in a game at a nearby stadium, catch a Broadway-style show, tempt Lady Luck at a casino, or simply relax in our inviting accommodations. Discover "The Hyatt Touch" at our welcoming St. Louis Missouri hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Reservation Counter, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency St. Louis At The Arch Hotel Saint Louis
- Adams Mark Hotel St Louis Missouri
- Hyatt Regency Saint Louis
- Hyatt Saint Louis