Recently stayed 4 nights for vacation, to see baseball games and tour. This hotel is perfectly situated for sight seeing and to Busch stadium. It is a very busy hotel, but the staff handles the crowds well. There are three dining options, at all different price points. The fitness center is great, plenty of equipment and laid out well. I only have two complaints... The lobby smelled of mildew daily (not the rooms) and the standard King room was VERY small, we had to be inventive to fit two large suitcases ( no dresser, only 6 hangers in a small closet). All and all a great stay, but if you like room to move, upgrade your room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- St. Louis Riverfront Hotel Experience uncompromising hospitality in a prime setting at Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch. Steps from the famous Arch, our exemplary St. Louis hotel blends world-class service with an unparalleled location. With easy access to all of the city’s sights, our downtown hotel in St. Louis is an outstanding choice for every visitor. Select our expansive facilities - the area's premier event spaces - to host impressive business conferences, formal galas or family celebrations. Take in a game at a nearby stadium, catch a Broadway-style show, tempt Lady Luck at a casino, or simply relax in our inviting accommodations. Discover "The Hyatt Touch" at our welcoming St. Louis Missouri hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Tingo, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Reservation Counter, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency St. Louis At The Arch Hotel Saint Louis
- Adams Mark Hotel St Louis Missouri
- Hyatt Regency Saint Louis
- Hyatt Saint Louis