Stayed at the hotel for a couple of days and everything went great. The room I stayed in, doubld bed, was huge. The largest I've seen in a long time. Bathroom was a decent size, all clean. Staff were very helpful and polite. Breakfast lacked some choices, like salads and such and a better bakery selection. The hotel has a pretty nice gym. Location wise I was pleased. But if you want nightlife, it's not there. The baseball stadium, the arch, the old courthouse and a couple of places to eat, that's pretty much all you'll find there. The park where the arch is, is great for jogging or just getting some fresh air.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- St. Louis Riverfront Hotel Experience uncompromising hospitality in a prime setting at Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch. Steps from the famous Arch, our exemplary St. Louis hotel blends world-class service with an unparalleled location. With easy access to all of the city’s sights, our downtown hotel in St. Louis is an outstanding choice for every visitor. Select our expansive facilities - the area's premier event spaces - to host impressive business conferences, formal galas or family celebrations. Take in a game at a nearby stadium, catch a Broadway-style show, tempt Lady Luck at a casino, or simply relax in our inviting accommodations. Discover "The Hyatt Touch" at our welcoming St. Louis Missouri hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travelocity, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency St. Louis At The Arch Hotel Saint Louis
- Adams Mark Hotel St Louis Missouri
- Hyatt Regency Saint Louis
- Hyatt Saint Louis