Just in town for a night to catch a concert, but we were pretty happy with our room. If you aren't a Gold Passport member, sign up before you book. This was our first stay as a member and they really give you the royal treatment. Even though we were only in town for about 24 hours, booked a room on the concierge floor (18). I was a little nervous when we found out that there was a fraternity formal in the hotel the same night, but our floor was quiet all night (whew!). While we didn't ask for it, our room had a partial view of the arch. Pretty cool but honestly not sure it would be worth the upgrade under different circumstances. Bed was comfy and the room and bathroom were spotless. Not sure if all rooms have a fridge, but ours did (heads up to housekeeping, my wife left some leftover lasagna in the fridge!). We were told the wifi was complimentary as part of a promotion, but they still charged us for it. Still waiting on Hyatt to respond to my email questioning the charge. We did the Bed and Breakfast program. Not sure what they charge for brunch, but it was just OK at best. From the Hyatt, the train station was about a 5 minute ride and the Pageant was about 20 minutes away. Very easy to get a cab!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- St. Louis Riverfront Hotel Experience uncompromising hospitality in a prime setting at Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch. Steps from the famous Arch, our exemplary St. Louis hotel blends world-class service with an unparalleled location. With easy access to all of the city’s sights, our downtown hotel in St. Louis is an outstanding choice for every visitor. Select our expansive facilities - the area's premier event spaces - to host impressive business conferences, formal galas or family celebrations. Take in a game at a nearby stadium, catch a Broadway-style show, tempt Lady Luck at a casino, or simply relax in our inviting accommodations. Discover "The Hyatt Touch" at our welcoming St. Louis Missouri hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Expedia, AAA Travel Services, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Reservation Counter, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency St. Louis At The Arch Hotel Saint Louis
- Adams Mark Hotel St Louis Missouri
- Hyatt Regency Saint Louis
- Hyatt Saint Louis